Home

downloading patches

caydo

depends on your connection and how big the files are. it was pretty short for me because im on broadband. :)

not sure how big the patchs I have downloaded so far are, I never bothered to look as I was away from my keyboard getting food while they downloaded, but when I came back they were done. :)

is it really so hard to figure it out with your own brain? :)

yes, once you fill out all the account infomation like your credit card, where you live, and made an account name and password you can log in. assuming the servers are working at the time, which right now they aren't working to well, but should be fine tomarrow, or I hope so anyways.

Originally posted by dmkandrew

i just didnt think u would have to fill out any info of cc becuz u get 1 month free....and i read the entire manual before u so im definitaly not a idion on the game!

C'mon now, no need to insult your fellow forum goers. Please refrain from doing so again. Thanks. :cool: ~Taos

As for the needing a credit card even with the free month, yep. SOE has to because only those 18 or older are allowed by law to make an account. Using a credit card is a way to prove that the person making the account is 18 or atleast got parent/guardian permission first.

Archived