Home

Which Lightsaber Will You Use?

JedEye Knight

Luckily, with the help of the fellow Jedi NPCs, we'll already have access to various styles. My own PC will carry two sabers, whilst Bastilla will use her trademarked golden dual-bladed saber. Jolee Bindo will stick to using one blue blade, and I'm still not sure what to do with Juhani. So far, my plans had always been to have her fight with one saber, like Bindo, but with the inclusion of the short-bladed saber, I just might let her fight with those babies.

I always intended to use dual full sized lightsabers, even if it gives me a penalty. But there are so many sweet bonuses, and the devs themselves say they are all pretty even, that I may even just try a single LS the old fashioned way.

Eventually I will try them all, but I'm leaning towards 2 full sized LS's

I would probably use a single lightsaber, as I almost always pick speed over damage in any RPG I play. Of course, it depends on what you can do with the different types and combos of sabers and ... all that. Luckily for you guys I am too tired to try and get technical, or I'd say more.

So you're more going for speed, eh? Although someone might have to back me up on this, I would recommend fighting by dual-wielding two sabers or wielding a double-bladed saber. From what I can remember, you're able to make two attacks in one round when equipped with these weapons, whereas you can make only one attack with a single saber.

With my lightside character I'm going to be doing a combination of single lightsabers (blue) and duel lightsabers (Blue and Green). My darkside character will just have a red double-bladed lightsaber.

So when it is all said and done, I would have tried all 3 combinations.

So when it is all said and done, I would have tried all 3 combinations.
All 3 combinations? Whatever happened to wielding one short-bladed saber, wielding two short-bladed sabes, and wielding one regular saber and a short-bladed saber? :D

I swear, I have yet to see anyone mention using these lil' devils. Although I don't expect my main character to use them, he might take one with him for back-up. Plus I might Juhani wield one normal saber and a short-bladed saber.

Me, I am not planning on letting my main character becoming a master with all available styles, just two regular saber. I'll test as many styles as I can with Shan, Bindo and Juhani.

Archived