Home

God has made me a lucky lucky man

whitedragon

hi i know ive been away for awhile but i have great news

IM GETTING MARRIED!!

i am the happyest person on earth right now and i dont care who knows it. i dont know when the wedding will be or who ill invite or any of that bull. the only thing is that i love her with my heart and soul and i will for the rest of my life.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooo, invite me:) . I know you kind of well. WE ran for office, and almost started a spoof school:p . Anywho congrats man, i can tell you are really happy. Does this mean you wont come here as much, or that your new wife will be a new member? Hope to see ya again man, and when the next elections come, I will always be available to be your running partner.

:thumbsup:

SWEET FLAMING CHEESE ENCRUSTED MONKEY TURDS! WHITEDRAGON'S BACK!

AND HE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP!

Uh... well, nice to see you again Whitedragon. :D

CONGRADULATIONS WHITEDRAGON!!! (pink for the mood of marriage, or love)

hope you have a good life with her, be sure to bring her to the forums, that way you can still be here with us:D

Archived