Home

Favorite Game of all Time

KBell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec. That's the only game I still play when i'm bored of all my other games. There's a lot of awesome games but whenever i'm bored of my kick ass games I always goto Gran Turismo 3. I just can't wait for number 4!!

Oh and Final Fantasy X and JK2 and Diablo 2:LOD as well.... as notable honorary's.

Originally posted by KBell

Oregon Trail!!! HA, i remeber me and some friends playing that game in Elementry school on the old Apple computer just to see how long it would take us to kill all the party members !! Ha..... good times.....

:rofl:

Definatly very very good times. I remember 5th grade we had 2 contests with that game.1)Who could win the most times with the fewest members(I won with 5 with none dead), and 2)Who could kill their party the quickest(Iwon also, it was before the first river). Any how,

I now have a new temperary 2nd...THPS3 on PC! That is one of the best pc games ever made, and I can't wait till 4 comes out on pc.

Aye I used to own Perfect Dark, but I had a brain fart and sold it :(.

I could've bought it used from EB for 20$$ but I hesitated and the next time I went back to that location, it was still there. Again I was pondering buying it. I really wanted it but something held me back.

I think the fact that FPS is better done on PC and I played the hell outta Perfect dark the 2nd time around I was quite sick of it. Still dual Maulers = coolest weapon duo ever in a FPS. I also like dual dd44 Doestovi's(sp?) from Goldeneye.

One of the reason's I bought a Gamecube was because of Perfect Dark Zero. But castrate that damn Bill Gates and his company Microsoft for buying Rare to make exclusive games for them. Which now means i'm screwed with a good system with crappy games (I own 3, which is pathetic), and no hope in site.

My vote still stands. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec? No one here is a racer? Man I own to many racing games....

Wow, I'm surprised so many people like JO so much as to put it on their number 1 spot in their list of the best games ever...

I wonder though, have most of those people played the rest of the series? Because I personally thought JO (while having alot of cool stuff) just couldn't compare to the older games... and just felt out of place in Star Wars (which I contribute to Raven creating the game). Maybe it's just me though...

Also.. Has ANYONE here played Tribes 2 or Asheron's Call? I can except AC to go un-noticed because it's a rather small MMO (even though a surprising number of AC players also played JK, and JO)... But Tribes 2 is just an amazing game and (atleast I thought) quite popular... especially 2 years ago. Just wondering...

By the way... A few other games that I also found to be very fun but forgot to mention were Metroid Prime, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, and Pokemon Red/Blue... Those were all great games in my opinion... MP for the good storyline, cool bosses and fun gameplay... Mario Kart for the amazingly fun multiplayer (especially Battle), Paper Mario for the surprisingly addictive and fun gameplay, with a great combat system, and cool locals, and lastly, Pokemon for the deceptively deep gameplay, interesting story, and the shear fun of collecting the little creatures (and no, I'm not afraid to say that ;)).

these are in no particular order, but i like:

Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time (awesome battles!)

Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (SPEED!!)

Goldeneye (awesome multiplayer)

Medal of Honor:Allied Assault (one of the best WWII games ever!)

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (kicking a$$ with a sword was never more fun)

Mafia (good story and gameplay)

1. Unreal

2. Unreal Tournament

3. Unreal Tournament 2k3

4. Unreal 2

5. Splinter Cell

6. any NCAA College Football by EA sports

7. any MVP/Triple Play Baseball by EA sports

8. any Madden NFL by EA sports

9. N64 Super MarioKart

10. Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight - Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

My top five games of all time must go in this order -

1: James Bond 007 - NightFire.

2: Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin.

3: Star Wars - Bounty Hunter.

4: James Bond 007 in... Agent Under Fire.

5: Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons Of Liberty.

These are all the PlayStation2 versions... I won't take no PC rubbish in my house!

This order is set to change by Christmas, pending the release of James Bond 007 - Everything Or Nothing, which promises to be the best Bond game ever, including some class talent from Brosnan, Willem Defoe and Richard Kiel. Third-Person action, flying, driving, skiing and swimming... what more could you want?

Playstation :- Gran Turismo 2 all the way.

So many cars and so many tweaks, the gameplay was superb the tracks were brilliant and above all it had Lancia Delta Integrales. its also the only game that didnt have issues that annoyed me.

PC :- JK2 probably, although the patches only ever opened up more gameplay issues. Closely followed by Soldier of Fortune 2.

Archived