Home

What Proffession will u have

Mon Cal

Originally posted by jedizealot

man im gonna be a smuggler!! spices,underworld connections,dirty fighting,splicing(hacking)...and hide rebels from bounty hunters and immperialists on the side :cool: AWESOME!!

Hacking, may i ask or dream where you got that from? :confused:

Slicing (yes, slicing, not splicing. ;) ) is a hacker skill, yes. :) It's the Star Wars term for hacking.

And spice isn't another word for drugs, it's a drog. It boosts your, or others, stats up real high for about 10 minutes or so. But the price is high. Once it wears off, you'll experience a negative effect for the next 10 minutes.

thanx for clearing things up for me...i thought that slicing was another term for hacking...but whats with spices imean arnt drugs used for performance enhancing as well i mean steriods is a common example but also other street drugs can also be called performance enhancing as well like heroin was used to calm the nerves of troops in world war II...:confused: spices kinnda reminds me of the juicer class in the pen and paper rpg rifts...they also used stuff like spices/drogs to enhance their abilities but they a had very low maximum life spans i think it was 29yrs lol...but hey live hard die young :rock:

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Slicing (yes, slicing, not splicing. ;) ) is a hacker skill, yes. :) It's the Star Wars term for hacking.

And spice isn't another word for drugs, it's a drog. It boosts your, or others, stats up real high for about 10 minutes or so. But the price is high. Once it wears off, you'll experience a negative effect for the next 10 minutes.

Ah ok, thank you for clearing that up Jan. :)

Archived