Home

Who is your best friend on the Lucas Forums???

Darth Rythe

I myself don't really consider this a place to make friends, or a place I made friends; I see it as a place where like minded people come to debate on topics.

Having said that there have been people on here that have been very nice to me, such as The Dark Forces MOD team, A couple of dudes on the Showcase forums, Moderators such as Stormhammer and Darklighter, and there is no reason why people can't or shouldn't be friends on here.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, people do post because of general interest, but don't forget that there might be folks out there with more than similair interests/views on just Star Wars.

Music, politics, *gulp* religion seem to be a good adhesive also.

Anyhoo, back on topic...... ;)

Bah,I think that this is just a powertrip for people with complex disorders and big egos to gloat over thier popularity. :mad:

But nah,really. I've learned that doing this ends up in mad relationships to other forum members, and general hostility.

(P.S. I hate you all that didnt say I was your friend! >_<)

(:D)

Aaack! I only saw my name on one buddylist and it was my own!

waaaahhhhhh! :crybaby:

Oh well...

:D

Anyway I have a huge list, mostly swampies from May 2002 to now. Basically it would be easier to list the ppl I don't like, but I don't want to get anybody ticked off (ppl that lied and stole from other members).

Archived