Home

Plo Koon's lightsaber...

Compa_Mighty

My only question is why most of the sith have Red lightsabers outside of the obvious reasons since the color "red" can also signifiy evil. Why not any other colors? BTW, don't ask me what color I would think it would be if you were going to ask cause I don't know.

I think that it's like Eets said, but it's also a sign of the Sith, cuz I don't believe that "dark jedi" use all red...although I could be wrong, I never understood the difference between dark jedi and sith...oh yeah and, eets, is it just me or were you never a big HSR Fan? *points to title*

Originally posted by DashRendar

I never understood the difference between dark jedi and sith.

Dark Jedi are just Force-users/Jedi who fall to the dark side. Sith are practitioners of the Sith arts and teaching, which emply dark side powers. Basically, a famous and powerfull dark side clique.

If you'll notice, Plo (i think, it my by Ki-Adi) actually starts with green and then comes back with blue after he is captured and put back inside the circle. I'm assuming he picked it up off the ground and not that it was a mistake.

Anways, i would say that it is possible to make any color (via frequency/wavelength or jewel), but it is Jedi tradition to use blue or green, just like it is Sith tradition to use red. Though my guess is as good as anyones, for the only one who knows for sure is Ole Georgie.

Oh, and i wouldn't take videogames as canon very often.

well, in jedi power battles she has a red one... but GL has said good guys get blue and green... then made the exception for sam L in ep. II. i doubt a bit player like Gallia will get a red saber, if she's even ever seen with one, in the movies.

Archived