Home

Ebay stuff

Spaff

I'll take anything you can sell that I can't get from somewhere else for a cheaper price - ie. rarities and signed stuff and stuff like that.

I was trying to sound like I wasn't very interested, did it work??

*excites*

The problem I see with signed stuff is that it could be faked easily.

For example Roberta Williams of Sierra did sign like a school-children so one simply could give some kid a King's Quest box and let it sign...

If you would sell the Grim Fandango push-thing however I would be REALLY interested :)

Sorry my doubts about signed stuff on Ebay wasn't directed against Spaff.

The problem I see is that if you ever should have to re-sell it (Any serious collector doesn't plan that but you'll never know) you have a problem proofing it.

I refrained from bidding on a signed "Monkey Island 2" and "King's Quest 1-3" already (it was hard I can tell you!)...

On the other hand my 2 "Three Sided DOTT" (sorry LucasTones hehe), various soundtracks and hintbooks are something worthy without any signs and will score some nice price should I ever (God forbid!) have to sell them.

Hope it's clear now! :)

Right, now i know there is atleast some interest for stuff rare and not so rare and just inane i will put some ebay stuff up asap

my ebay name is "mixnmojo", i'll put news on mojo and on the forums when i get them up, probaly next weekend :)

love spaff.

p.s i have no idea whats up with the server, but im glad a load of people wer einterested in mojo stores and getting mooj back up etc. We wil lreturn bright and shining.. somewhen

Archived