Home

Demo tomorrow!

Guest Sherack Nhar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Clefo

I'm downloading Getright right now...

Hey if there is MP on it (THERE SHOULD BE) I bet I can't beat you all with one hand tied behind me back... :D

Now thats a challenge! ;)

I hope there is multi. player options but I don't think there will be :(

Why not? The X-Wing VS Tie Fighter demo had MP support... the JK demo had MP support... the Starcraft demo had MP support.. Why shouldn't GB be able to have MP support?

Oh yeah if you play me, you'll see a person using Starcraft strategies in GB... Hehe

Originally posted by Clefo

Why not? The X-Wing VS Tie Fighter demo had MP support... the JK demo had MP support... the Starcraft demo had MP support.. Why shouldn't GB be able to have MP support?

Because the AoK demo didnt have MP support. Then again, they are trying to venture away from AOK a bit...

Gotta love cable

<Off topic babble>Somebody have it. Personally, I'm stuck with a 50 600 bps modem :(. We used to have a 64 000 bps, but it didn't work here in the US, so...

Not to mention, I tried to order one from a certain Echo base Inc., but they misinterpreted my order and gave me a tow cable. Grrr... tried to install the thing and it pierced my IP port... Grrrrrrr.... I'll try to send it back for a refund tomorrow.

</off topic babble>

That's good news, sounds a bit unbelievable tough.. not that I don't belive you, but it's still odd :)..

Regarding Mp, well, the only reason XvT had multiplayer in the demo was that it was a prototype. According to a readme I read somewhere, "X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter is an experiment. We want to see how the x-wing engine will function with more players" ..something like that. If there was no multiplayer, it'd be a demo with the biggest element gone. Demos tends to have at least one big element in them.

Dagobahn Eagle

Guest xwing guy

I bet it will have the first campagin, the wookiee training campaign because you gotta learn how to play the demo, so that seems to be the logical campagin, and I bet they'll have limited MP support too.

Originally posted by darthfergie

TOMORROW I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!

You know, people say, the people with the loudest voice loses the most. Do you think its true ?;)

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by mijtechboy

Because the AoK demo didnt have MP support. Then again, they are trying to venture away from AOK a bit...

I thought that the AoK:TC demo had MP support?

I can't believe some people don't believe me... like I was some kind of random poster trying to start a rumor...

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

I thought that the AoK:TC demo had MP support?

I can't believe some people don't believe me... like I was some kind of random poster trying to start a rumor...

I'm not sure about the AoK:TC demo, but the AoK demo does not have MP support.

I believe ya, sherack ;)

OK, this is simply amazing but I have a few Q's. Where can I go to download the DEMO? Will someone please post a link to the page? Also, is this DEMO only for a select group of people, or is it for anyone who wants to try it. Thanks.

~Putting phrases and quotes at the end of your statement is stupid~

Guest Sherack Nhar

Gui69do, the demo is not up yet. It'll be up tomorrow. You'll be able to download it from LEC's website at http://www.lucasarts.com

Am I really the only one who recieved it yet? I know that the Insider did have some problems before... I thought they were corrected.

:o I'm starting to doubt this. Are you sure the e-mail you got was from LEC? It could perfectly well be someone playing a prank on you. I think I subscribe to Insider to, but nothing. I have a feeling someone's been had here.

Check the sender e-mail adress of the message. Does it check out with the rest of the ones you've received (if you've deleted the other ones, go to the "Deleted messages" section of your e-mail program)?

Or are you trying to fool us:D?

Dagobahn Eagle

Its not a Lie!! :)

Remember Sherack = good, Gamma = evil. Sherack has never tricked us before! It is odd that no one else got a Lucasarts letter but maybe, just maybe they send it out to people who can get the word out first...or because he is from Canada :D

Archived