Home

Help Is All I need!

SirSeznihc-Zain

HELLO! I totally new at this forum thing and it is pretty hard. So, back to the helpy thing. I need help on a server question if it is socially possible to talk about, thank you. I may talk to much, but hay, it doesn't give me a finger cramp :D . So, back to the question thing, again. When ever I try to start a mod it doesn't work, there is one that works, JA mod! But when I make a server I get an error. And why doesn't these things WORK! It is like trying to a blender to blend a peice OF STONE! So, post me back...I'll be waiting! :zamn1:

To put the file in the base, you have to right click the file go to extract all, and go to c drive, then to programs, then to Lucas Arts, then to Jk2, then to GameData, then click on base and then click on EXTRACt, and let it go, we can see if someone else knows how to make a mod work! :zamn1:

different mod's have different methods of installation. It is always a good idea to read the readme.txt provided by the creator. If no readme is provided, the following site discusses some of the most common ways to install client and/or server mod's and how to start them.

http://www.planettribes.com/krun/JedioutcastFAQ.htm

P.S. I think "Starting a Server with a mod." is what you are looking for, it's the 4th headline from the top.

Good Luck

I just found something out. I am running version 1.02(JK2) And I was thinking maybe jk2(1.02) doesn't support all mods. And maybe somebody can show me some mods that run with jk2(1.02). THANKS!!!!

P.S

If anyone wants to join my clan tell me their jk2 name and I'll run my server at a time they want.

:zamn1:

Unfortunately, a huge sum of Raven's resources are being used to complete Jedi Academy, so we won't see any backward compatible patches, and it would really be conflicting since the patches re-work the engine for a different format of accepting 3rd party mods as opposed to the 1.02 engine format.

Archived