Home

[spam] Dead Vows [/spam]

Assuming anyone might care (and even if no one does) I've completed a Grim Fandango-related, novella-length detective story called "Dead Vows". It was going to be put up on the Grim Fandango Network but since Mojo is having the usual trouble I've slapped up a really crappy, temporary page where the thing can be downloaded. Someday I'm sure it will wind up on GFN.

The address to go to (for those who may not have already dozed off) is here.

Very intrigued. Sadly, though, I am already reading two books at the moment.

I'll be sure to take a look at your novella when I'm done with the Hitchhiker's Guide and Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix(which is getting better by the page, btw)

Originally posted by BigJKO

Harry Potter is getting better by the page. If I wasn't working, and posting things like this, I'd be reading it all the time.

I'm done with about half of it.

BigJ, reach the Christmas part yet?

Was I the only one screaming at Harry to "tap dat ass!" when he kissed Cho?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by curacao

Charles! LMAO .. you don't sound like a Charles, MeddlingMonk :p

See? This is what happens when I don't have time to visit the forums for a while. I get stuff like this. :D

Seriously...it is a dull name, isn't it? It's a pity we can't name ourselves when we're born.

Originally posted by Egarthen

If that were the case, we'd all be named Gah

:p :p :p

Or *wet burp*.

BTW, for people really into Grim Fandango I've slapped two zip files onto my seriously crappy page. One has all the unused dialog I can find, and the other is unused backgrounds. The dialog is more interesting, esp. the four minutes' worth of conversation Domino and Manny never have in year three.

Originally posted by MeddlingMonk

BTW, for people really into Grim Fandango I've slapped two zip files onto my seriously crappy page. One has all the unused dialog I can find, and the other is unused backgrounds. The dialog is more interesting, esp. the four minutes' worth of conversation Domino and Manny never have in year three.

Gracias, mi muchacho. But where's your page? Dos profilo lackes el pago de la casa.

(Hey, I've got three years of highschool French.. I'm doing the best I can.)

Archived