Home

Welcome to MILegend Temporary forum

Originally posted by Blondebeard

Thanks!

I could actually be better with some personalized images but the forum is only temporary and it doesn't worth the trouble :)

Looks ok for now how it is, like i said good job. :)

Could do with a General Discussion forum though *Nudge* *Nudge* ;)

MILegend as part of the LucasForums?

Didn't expect it to happen this fast but I really like the design. It makes me look forward to the permanent new forums. Well done, Blonde!

Also: Being a LucasForums moderator fills my little heart with joy and happiness.

This is all very nice. But... WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET OUR FORUMS BACK. WITH ALL THE COMMUNITIES AND EVERYTHING. STUPID CAPS LOCK BUTTON! TURN OFF! ARG! There we go. Fixed it.:) But I'm still unhappy with these forums.:mad: :mad: and the star wars smilies should be left in star wars forums! who would want to talk about this :band: or this :evanpiel: this :amidala: or this :c3po: in the middle of a conversation about Monkey Island???

Originally posted by monkey_05_06

This is all very nice. But... WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET OUR FORUMS BACK. WITH ALL THE COMMUNITIES AND EVERYTHING. STUPID CAPS LOCK BUTTON! TURN OFF! ARG! There we go. Fixed it.:) But I'm still unhappy with these forums.:mad: :mad: and the star wars smilies should be left in star wars forums! who would want to talk about this :band: or this :evanpiel: this :amidala: or this :c3po: in the middle of a conversation about Monkey Island???

I don't know when we're going to get our forums back but it might take some time. Just relax and try to ignore the icons for now :)

Archived