Home

2003 Hack 'n Slash Competition

Well guys, here it is the first ever jk2.net tourny (I think anyway)

Anyhow here's how it works. First off any clans interested in competition I need you to post here and tell me so, and I also need your leaders e-mail address so I can get in contact with him/her.

2003 Hack 'n Slash Competition: Here's the rundown..Once I get a list of all the clans interested in participating in this, each clan will be assigned to fight another clan in a single elimination contest. Where and when the match will be played can be decided by your clan and the oppsoing clan (if you have your own server you can fight there, if you do not have a server, let me know and I'll try and help you get a server to play on)

This is a TFFA tourny....5 on 5 or whatever the ooppsing clans decide to play with..

The winning clan of each mach most post here with the following info: who they played and what the score was.

If your clan is interested in taking part in this competition please reply to this post with your clan name and your clan leaders e-mail address so I can get in contact with them.

The winner of the competition gets a years worth of bragging rights :)

If you have any questions, plz contact me at sizemattersnot@hotmail.com or PM me.

Eh, let me get this straight.

It's single elimination. Round 1 matches are TFFA, Round 2 matches are CTF, and then Round 3 is duels? So it's safe to say then that the good duelists aren't going to make it to the dueling round because the better gunners are going to waste their clans in the first round.

I think it would be better to stick to one game mode. Especially if you want it to be a clan tournament, dueling isn't a team oriented game mode.

And if you play TFFA, you ABSOLUTELY NEED to keep it guns, if you make it sabers only with full force, then the "team energize" script will most certainly be used and if you know what it does then you know how ridiculous it makes games.

Also, I don't think you should put a cap limit for CTF or a kill limit for TFFA. It should just be a time limit of say 15 or 20 minutes per map.

I hope I'm understanding your idea here correctly with my comments. I just think you should try it with one game mode first as a trial basis. Say have a CTF tourney, or a TFFA tourney. Adding dueling at the end, to me, takes away from it being a team/clan oriented tourney.

Ok I see what you are saying...This is my first shot at it...Well then we will do that...

Okay everyone! Listen up! Thanks to Josh here I've got a better idea of what I am doing...

All rounds are TFFA :) This is now a TFFA tourny... 5 0n 5 or whatever the oppsing clans decide to play with..

I've got 3 clans possibly ineteresd in joining!

I need more!

Sign your clan up today!

Archived