Home

Good profession ?

absent

Hey.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this, but i'm leaving for a couple of days and just quick wanna know this...

I havent started playing the game yet, since i havent got it yet :p ... but i've tried to see my character before starting the game, and it'll look like this:

Race:Zabrak. Starting profession:Marksman - Master Rifleman , Master Pistoleer , Master Scout.

Is that a good "combo" ? I'm thinking i just wanna be a good combat guy, close and ranged, but thought that with all the the dead things i kill, i might as well be able to make some money by selling the bones and hides to artisans.(Which im able to trough scout right?) and the terrain bonuses is a good thing to i guees :), and be able to make camps. Am i so wrong about this or is there abit good in what i'm thinking ? :S any help appreciated.

Again sry if its the wrong place to ask but i suck at forums :)

• 4 years later...
I don't know when this was posted. But things are different now and this sounds really old. No more scouts etc...

Haha :) It's been more than 4 years since i last visited this site, and more than 4 years since i posted this thread :p

Gave me a good laugh :)

Archived