Home

Cave Hunting

ocYrus

I go there to solo everyday. If people want to go back I can send the waypoint but remember enter at your own risk. If you go there and die and cant get your corpse back you might be naked for a while ;)

Last night we got some good exp and lots of bones and hides looted but we definately have some learning to do. This cave is very buggy right now which saves us since the mobs cant really attack from ranged. If this cave was working as advertised we would have all died horrible deaths over and over last night. People need to start listening in groups and not running around acting like 15 individuals out solo hunting.

well i have arrived :D i did some group hunting and sometimes i was leader.. i alway made strategy.. like when destroying a hive.. there has to be people killing the animals that aree attacking the ones that are attacking the hive... get it? :D

I came here to do two things....Kick ass and chew bubble gum......and I'm all out of bubble gum.

I was at the hunt. It was awsome. Some good work, but I would have to agree with Murashu. Teamwork needs to be a key point. Once the caved are coded correctly it would be difficult to survive in them without it.

Murashu: What are the coordinates for the cave?

By the way I am Dominic in the pictures on ocYrus's link.

It was a great time guys. Thanks.

Hopefully. I got a crap load of pics that I might post. The XP is awesome. I went through the entire Adv Pistol level last night, and it didn't take that long.

[Edit] Slow poster - I stayed in the caves till 2am with Thew and someone named Decius (I think, sorry). We went to the end and back again. It was great fun (Toonces was there on and off...I lost track of him at one point).

Archived