Home

"I'm new" threads

Lunatic Jedi

Did you post an "I'm new" thread?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Did you post an "I'm new" thread?

• Yes
    • No

In a refreshing departure from the drudgery of the "I'm leaving" threads, let's talk about "I'm new" threads!

Frankly, I don't see a whole lot of point to them. Its just a way of saying "HI! I JUST GOT HERE AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNEW BECAUSE I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL SO INTERESTED!

Of course, they're much nicer than those blasted "I'm leaving" threads, in which they always come back anytime from a week to three hours later. :p

Did you post an "I'm new" thread when you first joined? I sure didn't. I just popped up one fateful night, and the rest was history. That's how I became the most exalted and popular person on all of Lucasforums! :D

(Crickets chirp)

(Even the crickets stop caring)

I hate you so goddamn much. :mad:

No... I didn't post an "I'm new" thread :( In hindsight, it was the most stupid thing to do!! I NEVER got a replica spoon gift, I NEVER got a basket, I NEVER got a chocolate chip cookie :( :(

Hmm maybe I should make an "I'm new" thread after all :) Would it be strange if I did that after 1000+ posts??

no. there is no need for it .. people will recognize .. if not .. phh.

i kind of dont like this "here i am, so recog me .. " stuff ..

let people know about you just by doing very annoing posts just like that RayJonesNerdy does ..

:eek:

Originally posted by STTCT

I think we should have One thread where everyone can come and introduce themselves. That's how I think it should be handled. Some stikied thread that says "Welcome Newbies - Introduce Yourself Here" or something like that.

This would be the way ..

Psssst...Hey if you want replica spoons*opens jacket*I have all your Swamp needs. Replica spoons,Swamp Crack, Swamp patches,Minature replica elves*WARNING THEY DO BITE* and I even have a live captured elf in the back of my truck, hes for sale to do with him waht you like:naughty:

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

Psssst...Hey if you want replica spoons*opens jacket*I have all your Swamp needs. Replica spoons,Swamp Crack, Swamp patches,Minature replica elves*WARNING THEY DO BITE* and I even have a live captured elf in the back of my truck, hes for sale to do with him waht you like:naughty:

Can I buy your live elf? ;) I need a slave for my commands....

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

HOW DARE YOU!!! No-one can make replicas of my replica spoons! :mad:

Oooh, you're getting it, you're getting it =|-(

Ooohohohohoho, just you wait til I give out my REAL REPLICA spoons :veryangrysmileyholdingspoontryingtokillyou:

Oohohohohohhhohohoh, I hope people like you get jailed for 900 years while being stabbed with an incredibly blunt FORK!!!

No i never made an I'm new thread because i have too much pride, I was never new! :D

I NEVER got a replica spoon gift, I NEVER got a basket, I NEVER got a chocolate chip cookie

Here ya go Hertog Jan *gives hertog a complementary replica spoon gift* :D

Best is the business ;)

no and I dont think that it would have made a difference because there where no presents that I know of back then (june 2002) but I did get a cookie from leXX a while ago for complaining in someone elses thread :D :D :D

can I have stuff now :D :D :D

Archived