Home

New position opening

Meridian

Corzip and I were talking, and in the end, we had an idea of how to proceed with new member applications. The position would be a human recourses officer; someone who will interview applicants, and possibly some other things as well. Mainly the reason I am posting this, is because we want to see if there is any interest for the job. If you are interested, please post here.

Well what i reckon we should have is a member who recruits people intrested into the PA, then when they decide what group they want.

The leaders if they want from that group interview them, so two interviews in total. To make sure things go sweet. ;)

SAS are not a secret police. It's the Special Air Service, a special forces part of the UK army. They were created during WW2 to raid and ambush german forces in the northeastern Africa war. But yeah, they have been used in the UK too, which makes it easy to believe they have a connection to the police, but that is not true. They have mainly been used to supress catholics in Ulster, but they are most renown for their actions in the Falklands and the first Iraqi war. Strangely enough, one of their stupidest defeats happens to be their most known action, when group Bravo Two Zero, due to horrible miscalculations, almost got killed to a man.

Though, the UK have one even tougher special forces, the SBS (special boat service) who's main weapon is the canoe! But if you wonder how tough these forces are, I can only say that they'd make the Navy Seals look like crybabies who just wet their pants. Though, most special forces out there would. ;)

Who's the toughest, you ask? I'd say it's a competition between the finnish coastal commandos, the swedish attack divers and Regiment Etranger de Parachutistes, the paratroopers of the french foreign legion.

Woo ok set, sorry i was partly wrong. :p

Who's the toughest, you ask? I'd say it's a competition between the finnish coastal commandos, the swedish attack divers and Regiment Etranger de Parachutistes, the paratroopers of the french foreign legion.

Although i don't agree with that bit of your post. :mad:

@ Reaper: if you had followed the often held international competitions between different special forces, you'd agree. ;)

@ Jackrabbit: I've been to Germany. And I'll be moving in August, so I had to plan that too. And now, I'll go away for another week, starting monday. I'm very busy, got a lot of loose ends that I have to tie up. Sorry if we haven't had enough quality time lately. :D

Even though I just joined, I would be great for this position. I love talkin to new people, and if they are a n00b I would know, trust me. We could even throw in some Star Wars Trivia just to fake them out a little. Make it so they really want in.

Lol. Forget who I told this but ill tell the forums. Before the Associates I tried to get into 2 Guilds. The first guild said I needed to be 18+ to get in. Im like Ok o well I'm 16 so have fun, and enjoy the game. The next PA I tried to join said that they needed a $15 deposit so they can make guild entry "official" Yeah Right!

I like this game. :)

-Iwok

Archived