Home

Indiana Jones adventure games

I have played in the passed all the Indiana Jones games such as

Indiana Jones and the last Crusade

Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis

Can anybody tell me why there were no followups for these super games?

I have played these game till I went MADDDDDD did more people play these games and did you like it?????

I've played Fate of Atlantis and I liked it as well. The various locations and the option to play through the game in 3 different ways were really neat.

Actually there are two fan-made followups to the older Indy games in production, one being a direct sequel to Fate of Atlantis.

You might want to visit the homepages of Fate of Atlantis 2 and Fountain of Youth .

Both are stated as freeware games.

Well, the only one I've played is Indiana Jones And The Emperor's Tomb; in fact, I'm 2/3 into it, need to finish it. I highly recommend it if you love equal parts exploring, action, story, and combat. We're talking fierce hand-to-hand combat (the kind that makes you grunt with pleasure). Don't expect deep puzzles or interactive dialogue, though. Certainly the most gorgeous looking Indy Jones game yet.

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is one of my BEST games...:)

It's story, it's chars (SOPHIA *drooling* :p ), the locations, the travels, the 3-games into a one(totally different, the puzzles etc..

But i HATED the Last Crusade. Those looking from ubove in the labyrinths got on my nerves and that it was just the plot of the movie didn't help it much :D

I've played trough The Last Crusade and it was okay I guess, but not much more than that.

As for The Fate of Atlantis, sadly, I have only tested it and not played through it. It seems like a great game though and I'm going to start playing it some day (hopefully sooner than later) but I don't really got the time right now. :(

Homoludens

Those indiana Jones games are funny but it has no vibe as the real old school indiana jones adventures so sorry I never played The Emperor's Tomb.

pleto4_ryan

I have played indiana jones and the last crusade for hours and hours and hours and I never have finished the game, WHY I still don`t know I was very irritated in the castle so I think that is why I have quite the game.

I have played Fate of Atlantis (the speech version) and this game RULLEZZZ good graphics, super story and the sound is fabulous and sometimes scary when sophia gets possesed.

On http://www.comingsoon.net they write that there is a rumor of a new movie of indiana Jones so I hope that there will also be a NEW adventure.

That will be so cooool.

SAR

Well the movie is due to go live in June or July 2005 just after Star Wars Episode 3, so it's going to be a real celebration year for George Lucas.

I honestly believe that there will be a new Indy adventure that is somehow related to the new movie.

It's not rumour. The next Indiana Jones Film is gonna start filming in 2004 and the story is almost ready. Indy will be back (of course) and his father also. And ALL the women from the previous films (except the third, of course...:p)

As for a game...I dunno...But i would love an advenure ala fate of atlantis(menaing...totally different story )

Archived