Home

Hey all you psychics out there!

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Homuncul

Does it matter? You're my illusion and I command you, don't bother me, if you don't know something then it's because I made it that way. Sit on your arse and wait for my commands

ill obay you when pigs fly

*sees pig fly past his window*

id still rather not

Okay $am, you can calm down. I've come with an explanation as to why it keeps moving when you stop concentrating on it. That's your subconscious still focusing, saying "Well, he said to move it, but he never said to stop."

Yeah.

Anyway... its my fourth day and I still suck. >_<

And to answer your question... um... guy with lots of brackets in your name... YES, they do enforce those rules rather strictly, especially Myriad. I remember I got muted in that channel for something I didn't even know I did... and to this day I still don't know... :p

[]D[]/V\[]D[]/V:

ill obay you when pigs fly

*sees pig fly past his window*

id still rather not

I send you a miracle of flying pig and you still don't believe me. I'll give you one last try. I'll give you a forsight. Stand on your knees slave and look between your hips, you'll see something I call dignity. Now do you believe me?

EDIT: What's wrong with your name?

I think I might be empathic. I've been picking up energy that seems to be effected by the mood of others around me. It figures that'd I'd be a natural at the crappy psychic power. I've been having to form the shields they spoke of to keep the emotions from affecting me.

My telekinesis doesn't work as readily as before, I might try tin foil later on.

Originally posted by SkinWalker

deja vu

I sure hope no one is getting serious about all that hocus pocus..... there has been absolutely no evidence to suggest that humans have any psychic or telekinetic abilities

Human's have had the same DNA for 10,000 years.... you would think if psychic ability was encoded there, someone would have gotten to the point where we can see evidence.

I only point this out after I thought a bit more about that PayPal link.... Don't give any money to this guy unless you do it knowing that it's for entertainment only :cool:

I totally agree with everything that SkinWalker says, this psi stuff is just a bunch of hu ha.:)

Originally posted by Father Torque

I totally agree with everything that SkinWalker says, this psi stuff is just a bunch of hu ha.:)

well then you tell me how the wheel spins ok Ive already tried to figure it out without saying that its kineis but I cant and its making me beleive that I can do it with my mind and I think im going insane :D:p:D

psychics my a$$$

probably a bunch of rejects who made that site cause they have nothing else to do.

well, i dont care for telekinesis or stuff like that. id only go somewhere PROVEN to make run at the speed of sound or faster

I dont belive in that psi ball stuff very much.. unless I see it for my self. Half way thru making one you feel stupid and think this isnt going to work....

wish I could make a psi ball.....:mad:

Ps. I dont think you can see it just feel it...

Archived