Home

Where have all the honor gone?

Severina

I meen...every one is just out to frag. Was playing just a moment ago, several people are attacking me when I had my saber down. And drain/griping...sure, it's effective but it's ruining the game experience. What's the fun?!

I remember when the game was new. And i went out on a server, people were running around looking at duels, talking, building towers and stuff like that....now it's just fragging.

So I say, honor players unite. Put a [HP] after your name to show that you are a honor player.

Meens:

Don't attack people who has their saber down.

Be nice...with other words, don't attack in a unfair way

(I don't attack people who lie down)

Possible force rules..

Well...that's just my two cents..

//Severina

I agree with you, Severina, I'm getting tired of lamers. I'm a fencer, a sport with a gentlemanly code of honor, whose rules include saluting before a bout and shaking hands afterwards, no matter what. Too bad the same rules don't apply to gaming. Try playing on clan-hosted servers, like <(IF)> and others. Many have admin mods that allow them to kick and/or ban lamers.

Neverhoodian:

Yes I know about does rules. Have been fencing for a short while myself and I will follow your advise.

Agen_Terminator:

Oh...just my luck ;)

Well...maybe it is in the wrong section, but i thought it would do good on the game feedback...since it's feedback...

Reclaimer:

Naa...you didn't. You could have griped me alot better and if it hadn't been so laggy I would have defended me. :)

Archived