Home

Stan's Previously Owned Ideas

I already said I wanted to open this thread and reconsidering the small amount of posts in this forum I finally did so.

The question is: What will Stan be selling in MI5?

Let's hear some of your ideas....and yes, I just pretend to know that Stan will appear in the fifth Monkey Island but who cares? By the way, the one who gives the correct answer will get a hug - completly free!

Withe free hug how can I rufuse such a great chance. I think he'll have to be selling double glazing as we've had all the others, Used Ships (cars), Insurance, and Time Share. Though its most likely to be something stupid which I can't think of at the moment.

The only sensible answer to this question is "Loans". If you went through a bad time and acquired a few County Court Judgements, providing your own your own home, Stan should be able to help you out. Same goes if you're retired, or have a poor credit history.

Only grotesquely ugly working class people are allowed to feature in the advertisements, too. Or people who are convinved that their circular shaped block can fit through a square hole.

Previously used coffins was a shear classic!!!

No matter what anybody says, nothing can beat used coffins!!!

I have come up with an idea that isn't as good as used coffins, but I'm sure it's better than time share- Used sticky tape

- Previously used gum

- Used kidneys

(and no offence for the last one)

- Used XCXOXNXDXOXMXSX

But I'm sure my last idea will surely NOT be in MI5!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Stan's Previously Owned Adventure Games...

nah, maybe not. How about previously owned children? That way Guybrush and Elaine don't actually have to have one...

or: Stan's Previously Owned Websites! Yes! That's it. But I still think the adventure games would be cool...

Guybrush: (walks into Stan's Previously Owned Adventure Games.)

Stan: Blah blah blah, nobody's listening, so, whatever...

Guybrush: I'd just like to browse.

Stan: Blah blah blah blah, what, oh, okay, whatever, blah blah blah...

Guybrush: (picks up The Secret of Monkey Island, and is taken back to the begining of the first game, concluding the series!)

After all, this is the last game... :cry: :sad: :weep: :wail: :ball:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived