Home

WIP Anakin Skywalker

KevinCoyle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[strong Bad voice]

Man, what is it with you and double posting, The Cheat? I know it isn't always easy to be so... small and... yellow... but that's really no excuse to be like that.

Now, come here for a little kick. Oh I'm just kidding. Whoa- uahaha, kidding.

[/voice]

With August 8th drawing nearer I'm surprised we haven't head from Kevin, well if you see this Kevin I wish you luck in finishing this amazing model to perfection. I know its hard meeting deadlines when things keep popping up.

I just have one question for ya. Would it be possible for you to tell me how you did the hair like that, maybe a little tutorial or direct me to the one you used if that is the case?

Thanks again and May the Force be with You! :p

EDIT: PS, Hey Kevin if you do get them released on the 8th, itd be great cause ironically thats my 1 year LF aniversary!:p They'd make a great present! ;)

I just have one question for ya. Would it be possible for you to tell me how you did the hair like that, maybe a little tutorial or direct me to the one you used if that is the case?

While I don't speak for Kevin, I can recommend that you take a closer look at Major Clod's Wookiee Player Model. It stands out in my mind as being one of the best examples of hair/fur modeling. Besides it's just a fantastic model every good Star Wars fan should have in their collection.

Originally posted by KaiaSowapit

While I don't speak for Kevin, I can recommend that you take a closer look at Major Clod's Wookiee Player Model. It stands out in my mind as being one of the best examples of hair/fur modeling. Besides it's just a fantastic model every good Star Wars fan should have in their collection.

And I do! ;) In that model It is a skilled combitnation of both model and shaders, it does help but I'm still not all that clear. In this perticular situation Kevin and I are doing the exact same thing so perhaps he could just clear it up is all.:)

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

With August 8th drawing nearer I'm surprised we haven't head from Kevin, well if you see this Kevin I wish you luck in finishing this amazing model to perfection. I know its hard meeting deadlines when things keep popping up.

Thanks again and May the Force be with You! :p

EDIT: PS, Hey Kevin if you do get them released on the 8th, itd be great cause ironically thats my 1 year LF aniversary!:p They'd make a great present! ;)

Same here dude! Its my 1 year lf aniversary aswell! We could both get Obi as a gift! :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Kanjo past

Same here dude! Its my 1 year lf aniversary aswell! We could both get Obi as a gift! :D :D :D :D

Awesome! Thats pretty cool, its been a long and happy year eh Kanjo?:p I don't like the fact we haven't heard from Kevin this long though.:(

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Kevin where are you. Well even if you don't get things done with Anakin I wish you luck with your other project. I am sure there is still hope for this anakin model release because you could always release him for JA.

Yeah! Kevin said they will be released either the 8th or JA.

Man its too bad we have to wait, I was really looking forward to using Anakin!:( I had to go out and do a reskin of the Inacurate Anakin model, but its nothing compared to wait Kevin has been doing!

MattLiellsAnakinReskin.jpg

So Kevin work hard and complete this model, its just gotta be completed, just look what I have to substitute with!:(;)

Archived