Home

WIP Anakin Skywalker

KevinCoyle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin, I got to say that your work with modeling is amazing. I have always loved your Ben Kenobi Model and I glad to see that your bringing my favorite character to the game.

I run JediMoves.com and was trying to get in contact with you to talk about a future venture you might be intrested in. please contact me at

jedimoves (at) hotmail.com

again great job and I have added your model to our request page.

Originally posted by seks03

Kevin, I got to say that your work with modeling is amazing. I have always loved your Ben Kenobi Model and I glad to see that your bringing my favorite character to the game.

I run JediMoves.com and was trying to get in contact with you to talk about a future venture you might be intrested in. please contact me at

jedimoves (at) hotmail.com

again great job and I have added your model to our request page.

Just got to get that advertizing in huh? LOL

Originally posted by PHX-Abaddon

Just a thought, but with work in progress on this Anakin Model - would there be a possibility of adding an Ep three version with the new hair - there have been pictures circulating...

Abaddon

yeah he said he was going to include that....it will be awesome.

Originally posted by keo718

An Anakin model was long overdue for JO. Glad your working on it for JA. Very good likeness also.

Yea unfortunately, Tercero's HD had a meltdown and situations have left him in the dark on recovering anything, since there was more than just teh Anakin model on that hard drive.

Archived