Home

WIP Anakin Skywalker

KevinCoyle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on now Aryyn all I would like is peace between us so we can get on with the TC. If you can help us out by all means. But right know flamming us isn't helping. I just ask you of a simple requests but I guess its out of our hands and is up to you now to decide what your going to do. I emailed you so please here me out.

Any way This thread has gotten carried away admins please do something about it. K.C. Can make a new thread if he continues his work. It looks as if its on hold and thats understandable, he is just busy. I tis only a model people so don't worry the world is not comming to an end. I am sorry to anyone if you disagree.

well last time we heard from kevin coyle, he said that he was going to make it so that you can use the JA race/character chooser where you can mix and match heads and robes and torsos and legs, etc. so i have a feeling its just going to be for JA, unless im proven wrong or he decides to also make it for jk2

Places on his Super-Magnificent-anti-whining-anti-complaining-awesome-unpostable lock

And it shall remain until KevinCoyle contacts me directly.

I told you this would happen, but it doesnt matter, not like anything constructive has been said in the past few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I'm going to have some extra free time the next few weeks before christmas so I can finish Anakin up. I will be releasing him first for JK2, so those of you wanting him for that game should be happy, as soon as I figure out what to do with the JKA skeleton I'll release him for that as well. However, since my time is still tight, it will only be Anakin from Episode 2 as he appeared in my latest screen. Sometime in the future I'll try and finish up the rest of the versions and release the customizable pack like I was originally going to, but for now I can at least release the episode 2 version.

Archived