Home

erm

Altus_Thrawn

It seems to me the artistans are losing there value.

Many people who want to be say, bounty hunter are starting with artistan skills. Why I ask? They could get to bounty hunter a lot quicker by not wasting time on artistan.

If you need something crafted, we artistans are here for you. That's the entire reason we're here.

Am I missing something? It seems like a lose/lose situation: It takes the bounty hunters longer to get to their dream proffession, and it makes the artistans useless.

Or the win/win situation: Bounty hunters focus only on fighting and quickly obtain their dream proffession, and us artistans get lots of crafting xp for giving you items.

The only prblem I see with artisans is once you provide me with my goods then I have no other need for you. It's a short term problem until the artisans can provide bigger and better items for us.

I personally would love to have some better armor and weapons but right now I don't know anyone in the PA ready to start selling or giving it to us. Vega and Corzip gave me a whole set of bone armor and I in turn gave them hides and bones to help them get exp. Corzip is still making bone armor which I no longer need so he can't provide me any services. Vega is making the next lvl up of armor which is worse for than bone armor IMO so he can provide me with no services.

If someone can make better armor than bone I would gladly purchase some but until then I am staying with what I have.

Maybe you guys can post on the boards what it is that you can provide to us? I bet 90% the stuff you can make we don't even know exists.

Murashu,

The Mabari armorweave is better than the bone armor, but the increase is marginal. Bone is still the best available against blasters, and Armorweave is superior against melee (animal) attacks. Different strokes for different folks.

I am more than happy to make both (or Corzip too).

Dow_30, what skill is needed to make mabari armour?

I have engineer 4 and domestic arts 1. I can make only bone armour. I don't think corzip has novice armoursmith does he? Do you? I know vega does though.

In about 6 full suits of bone armour I will be novice weaponsmith, then I can make some stuff for all.

My problem with armor is that it slows you down when you run and it lowers your stats. I'm persoanlly holding out till I kill Boba Fett and get a set of mandalorian armor.

I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR ANYONE WHO FINDS ANY MANDALORIAN ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But besides that I'm waiting till high end armor comes out.

Archived