Home

Mutant Baby!

Azrael

Originally posted by pbguy1211

it's gonna HAVE to drink a lot for all the crap it's gonna get for looking like that!

ROFL i f***ing almost peed in my pants from that and I think your right. alot of ppl are gonna see that person as a freak.......

Originally posted by XERXES

3 kidneys?? Imagine how much alcohol that baby can consume when it gets older.

Well it's gonna have to do it indoors, where's it gonna buy trousers?

...3 arms = 3 pints! MINT!

B.

PS. I know what you mean STTCT, but I'm inclined to think it's a hoax. This is the first I've heard of it, surely it'd be worldwide news?

And I've got no problem making fun of a hoax. :p

This is very sad. When I had my baby he was in NICU. Where they keep the premies. It was AWFUL. I cried everytime I went, and when people went to visit my baby they cried to. It was a horrible place for any baby to be in. Some babies I swear to you were the size of a telephone....all because their mothers were on drugs. I was in that hospital every second I could be - and that was tough cuz I had a c-section and was on the top floor! I walked everyday to see him and that friggin hurt! I was even wheeled down. These mom's NEVER came to see their babies. I'm sorry but this is just a horrible thing and if its real...no one should have ever posted it on the internet.

Archived