Home

People complain too much

Mon Cal

I think a lot of people are complaining so much about how the game isnt any fun do to bugs, lack of missions, etc. Alot of the fun is meeting new people and making hunting parties, making friends, then sitting around the campfire discussing how the "big one" got away. Relations in the game (such as friendship) are great. Using emotes and dancing like idiots in cantinas is a great part of the game.

When I buy something, I want for that thing to be completed and in working order. Lets say I buy a new keyboard for my computer, and this new keyboard is missing the tab button. Everything else about my keyboard is great, and I have no other problems with it, but there's a part of it thats not done. A part that's missing. Even though the rest of my keyboard works perfectly, I'm still going to complain about the missing button because I want for my keyboard to be fully functional.

I'm sure SWG is a very enjoyable game. Sitting around a camp fire telling your stories sounds fun, but there are still parts of the game that arent done and need tweaking.

You wouldn't buy an incomplete keyboard, so why do you buy an incomplete game?

Originally posted by LobsterMagnet

When I buy something, I want for that thing to be completed and in working order. Lets say I buy a new keyboard for my computer, and this new keyboard is missing the tab button. Everything else about my keyboard is great, and I have no other problems with it, but there's a part of it thats not done. A part that's missing. Even though the rest of my keyboard works perfectly, I'm still going to complain about the missing button because I want for my keyboard to be fully functional.

I'm sure SWG is a very enjoyable game. Sitting around a camp fire telling your stories sounds fun, but there are still parts of the game that arent done and need tweaking.

You wouldn't buy an incomplete keyboard, so why do you buy an incomplete game?

I think there is a little difference between a keyboard and a software, don't you think? ;)

Unfortunately a software is always affected with bugs, IMHO the problem is that when it goes out on the market it should have as few bugs as possible, but we all live in a global market where the profit is the priority :(

Consider also Internet and the possibility of patching a game or a software: once a long ago it didn't exist so a game had to be complete once out, now it's not needed anymore.

BTW I know it and assume it as an axiom, so if I bye a game or a software I know that, probably, it will be bugged and it will be patched anyway.

Bye

Simone

There is no difference whatsoever between a keyboard and software in the context that we are discussing them: they are both products. I dont know american law but in my country (Holland) the law states that you can sue a man/company for not delivering you what you paid for. And the users agreement doesnt supersede (sp?) that; that law goes above the users agreement.

So sony has to deliver a full, playable product by law. It's unacceptable that the game is so full of bugs that some players (not all) cannot enjoy their product.

im definatly complaining....its not that the game is incomplete really, it's that there's HUGE holes in it. Some examples....theres only one brand of pistol, carbine, rifle out there. You can only get your hands on bone armor. Theres no vehicles at all, much less space ships.

I've found the most effective way to do any serious killing is just grab and axe and go hack mofos up. So i'm playing a star wars game....yet i'm dressed up in bones and swinging an ax around...?

OMG! you guys want a warnig you can get one.... no problem.

@ zendjir: i know you pretty well. but when you get A windows product? does it work perfectly 24 hours a day? for a whole year?

same goes for apple, unix, linux or any other software. games, programs.. they all have flaws. so are you now going to get a law suit up to bill gates? he would laugh at your face.

all software are with BUGS! get used to it.

@RJR99SS: im getting sick of this. dont ruin the game for the ones taht are enjoying it. how old is this game? 1 week? 2?

and you expect to all be available now? thats werid.. my PA just got its first architect and armorsmith. he is working on better armor as we speak. how can you expect to find any other ermor if people didnt even get a chance to better themselfs in a profession

same goes for weapons.. i havent seen any master weaponssmith yet did you? patience is a virtue.. a

and you didnt follow this game AT ALL did you? space expansion comes out next year. vehicles will be in game in like 1 or 2 months. again HAVE PATIENCE!

Im sick of all these complaint threads ...... take it up with SONY..... they made the game.. stop bothering us people who like the game

oh and on a nother note.... what does MMORPG stand for... hmmm must be a FPS!

gee

-Wraith 8-

Archived