Home

Help plz

Levys_Crib

• 1 month later...

The game will play fine, you just need to make a link directly to the executable. For instance, if you install in the JK directory (I always do) you'd make a shortcut on your desktop to c:\jk\jk.exe and double click that. It is the launcher that doesn't work in anything since Win95 I think ...

Same goes for MotS.

I've had the games cranked to 1600 x 1200 just purring away ... :)

Mike

Two things you can try if compatability mode doesn't do it for you.

One is to (after upgrading your video card drivers) to install the 1.01 JK update (available on LA's website in the support or help sections.. really tiny file).

The other is to go into setup in video display (in game) and check (or uncheck) buffer in video memory (or however its worded).

Then restart the game and see if it works.

I have had it running fine on Windows 2kpro before.

I've tried these things, but I get a ERR_CANNOT_LOAD_F[][][][][][]t.

If I try to uninstall I get an error saying it can't find the setup.dll file. But I can see the file there in the directory. :/

Any help here please!

(I upgraded from windows 98 to windows xp.)

If you could post a link to where you are refering to that would be great. I've looked around in there and haven't found anything.

Oh how I long to play the old Nar Shadda levels again. :(

If it helps any I get the same problem error with Rouge Squadron, Phantom Menace, Mysteries of the Sith, and all X-wing related games from the first ones to Alliance.

Should I kill my Lucasarts folder and everything in it and re-install everything? If they would re-install?

Archived