Home

Attention all Skinners i have a small request!

i was wondering if one of u skin makers could make me a Dark Link Skin from Zelda.. all black with red eyes. if you guys could i'd like that. and the taunt i want to be the reborn laugh. if u can msg me on AIM at DiamondShadowX

or if u dont have AIM post on here saying that u will and e-mail the skin to prestonfld@msn.com thanks!

if u can do this i'd appreceate it!

Hey DarkendShadow, I dont know if you read the rules or not. But you should know that double and triple posting is not allowed. I dont know if you are doing it to attract people with your thread, with many posts. Or if you dont know. Next time you post here make sure its after someone posts ahead of you. And if no one did. Then edit the last post you made in the thread stating what you need to say;)

And some helpful hints. Look around in big threads that would have good modelers in it. Then PM the modelers one at a time until you find a person that will help you :)

Originally posted by DarkendShadow

im not good at making skins. oh and sorry bout all that post i didnt know it was agenst the rules

edit: oh and conaol(sp?) thanks for the helpful tips

Hey your Welcome DS. Ummn its spelled Colonel, but thats ok. Hmmmn, since no-one is posting. Ill try and find a modler to help you :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Yeh, your going to need a modeler to make the model of a Link first....

Not sure where you've been, but there a link model has already been released.

Available at pcgamemods.com and jk2files.com, I believe.

Well the Dark Link skin is completely black with red eyes, so you'd just have to re-skin it all with black and change his eye color to red.

You could re-skin it and be done in about 5 minutes if you do it yourself.

Besides, it'll be much more gratifying to do it yourself than beg others for help (and it'll get done faster, too).

Originally posted by DarkendShadow

the thing is...i dont know HOW to do it

Ok, the thing is, I told you where you can go to find out.

Secondly, so long as you're not publicly releasing a re-skin of this file, you're free to do with it what you like.

Just don't release the skin to others without permission.

Archived