Home

where do i download the demo???

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

please please tell me where i can download the demo, it will take me about 3 days to download it with my comp but i no longer want to play the game i need to play the game!!!

Originally posted by EndSub

yeah but where i am (New Zealand) its 3 Am on Sunday...which makes it 8 Pm Pacific time......wish they gave a time with the press release.......

Eh? Its only about 8:30 AM pacific time....Its really SUNDAY over there?

Guest Jake Rendar

Really? Hmm, if it comes out today we prob wont be able to download it until tom. night (most likely).

PS: How do i change my signature? I've been dyin to know.

Guest VashtheStampede

Yeah, I got the same email.....

I wish they would give us some news on it or just post the darn demo already! It's driving me crazy!

Here's a few things you can do to ease the tension of waiting:

1. If you haven't already, familiarize yourself with the controls of GB by playing AoE, AoK, or AoK:TC. GB is being built on these engines.

2. Go bang your head against the wall.

3. Go bang your head against the wall.

4. Jump up and down anxiously for about 15 minutes and then go bang your head against the wall.

Guest VashtheStampede

You forgot one....

5. Try and force lucasarts to post the demo using nothing but the power of your mind and a Mountain Dew can......

Guest VashtheStampede

oh there is also the little known option:

6. Get out all your star wars action figures and start playing your own version of the GB demo on your floor, with the super special carpet map, and Mountain Dew can units.....

Archived