Home

You remember the modeler Duncan?

Hellfire Jedi

Guys, with my computer gone, I cannot do this at the moment. Come friday I would, but I wish one of you guys would e-mail him asking him to finish this. Its the best non-human model EVER.

http://io.meskinaw.net/droid-proj.php

Left side, email him asking him to finish it, and post in the forums. It DEPENDS on YOU!

BTW, As of last week my motherboard died, on my dad's puter now. Should get a MB Friday. 700mhz - dead. New MB is a 1.3ghz. :D

PLEASE DO THIS GUYS!

finally my chase to yell at you for the wrong fourm Bwahahahaa!:lol:

this is a showcase fourm not a my computer died let's yell at this guy to do this model thread, this thread is for showcasing work not demanding a finished model

but yeah...I wish that model would get finished too, I don't think it will = /

jeez dude, why being such a hardcase on helfire.

He said his comp was down, and that HE WANTED SOMEONE TO SKIN THIS MODEL

It may not be in the right forum (possibly move it to the skinning)

but what does my opinion have in this...

Al I say is leave it to the moderators to handle it. BTW that is a kickin model.

i got some emails so,

yes thats my Droideka model, its partly skined and very close to the finish, BUT there are some problems.

1. by now its only a singleplayer model. it doesnt work for multiplayer, in the code there is a line that tells, >every other animation then the _humanoid.gla then error<. i hoped somebody could mod that, so other animations could be used for multiplayer like the AT-ST in the game.

2. i made about 20 complety new animation sequences, roling, jumping, side running and so on, but only part of them i found out how correctly they are linked. and also changing movement speed when rolling i havent found out jet.

so the droideka model is now only usable in singleplayer maps, it is fun to play like a droideka, i even think it could be a very funny singleplayer mod donig a droideka mission. but even more funy it could be if someone finaly can get out how to make a mod so it could be played in multiplayer, that would be ownsome.

if there is realy interest, i could load up my beta Droideka model for you to test as it is now, but it is only SP, keep that in mind.

and thanks for remembering me :)

Archived