Home

a big load of bulls*#$

Crowy

• Construct your own lightsaber from fifteen different handles and six different blade colors. Utilize two sabers if you prefer or try the ultimate dual-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.

i jsut got that from the ja press kit thats on jk2files.com... i think its crap... when i think dual-blade i personally think of exar kun before that retarded zabrak!!!

DONT EVER CALL THEM DONKEY/KANGEROO...that is an insult to the star wars universe. and i think it is a little mean that Maul gets the glory when Kun was around first..i just hope it will be easy to implement our custom sabers made by us in stuff like Milkshape 3D.

Let's clarify something here for those Exar Kun lovers.

1. This is a Star Wars game

2. The majority of "Star Wars fans" are so because of the MOVIES, not the EU.

3. 100% of "Star Wars Fans" know who Darth Maul is, maybe 40% of those same fans know who Exar Kun is.

4. The developers are going with the larger fan base, if they said "You can even use the double bladed saber that Exar Kun made famous", over half of the "Star Wars Fans" would be like, "wtf?!? who the hell is exar kun?"

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Let's clarify something here for those Exar Kun lovers.

1. This is a Star Wars game

2. The majority of "Star Wars fans" are so because of the MOVIES, not the EU.

3. 100% of "Star Wars Fans" know who Darth Maul is, maybe 40% of those same fans know who Exar Kun is.

4. The developers are going with the larger fan base, if they said "You can even use the double bladed saber that Exar Kun made famous", over half of the "Star Wars Fans" would be like, "wtf?!? who the hell is exar kun?"

Glad someone agrees with me :o I agree with josh I mean I still dont know who exar whathis face is I guess it's time to pull out google and do some research......:rolleyes:

i must agree, altho i do agree that the idea was ripped off kun, darth maul is better known and would be the inspiration of why someone might use a light staff

my main :rolleyes: is at the fact they said it was ULTIMATE ??

the apprentice of the emp! was defeated against an ordinary and younger apprentise, obi wan. (well it was cut in half, if it were a genuine lightstaff it wouldn't have been opperative, but obiwan won the saber fight but was cheap shotted with a push (film codes to make the sith more 'dirty'))

Uh....... Who actually cares, it's just one sentence and they didn't even get the name of the lightsaber right anyway (they called it a dual saber instead of Lightstaff)

I would just ignore it if i were you :rolleyes:

i still don't know who the *%&£ Exar Kun is!!!!

i think you are overestimating the no of SW fans who do... i know way more about SW than most of my mates, and they know a fair bit more than most SW fans and i have no idea who he is...

Archived