Home

Can someone make me this MOD?

I would like to add to that MOD,

- I would like force push level 3 to be like the other Jedi when then go spastic when you fire a rocket at then, like that,

- Second, Can you make one of the jedi's in the jeditemple to be Jedif so there will be three different jedi's plus the trainers, (make her swap around like the other jedi do.) and

- third can you give me the lightsaber that you have in the demo please.

Please do what you can,

Thanks in advance.

You mean you want to push rockets back like the npcs? Pretty simple trick. I could tell you, but you'd have to time it just perfectly. Well, not perfectly as it can be reflected at any given time. Just give those missiles a quick push, unless you're asking for someone to make it so that you can push all missiles coming from all views in front you, then I think that somebody can do that for you.

((Hmmm. I got it! How about white? ;) I'll have to check in with the PM thing. ))

I see that this is what you want, but like Shotokan said, and I have to agree with him on this, you'd need the SP source code, which hasn't been released. Without the source code, making an SP mod like that would be like trying to teach a dog how to speak English. It's not possible until the source code is released. So to speak, we'd be screwed completely. :(

I know how to spawn her but i would like her to replace 1 in 3 jedi.

soin the fighting area there will be the traineras usual, then jedi,jedi2 and jedif.

i want it to be random, like the other 2 jedi.

((are you sure white? what would be your second choice?))

Archived