Home

time travelling..

Ray Jones

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention moles, meerkats, badgers and the plethora of animals that reside in all manner of holes in the ground. :dozey:

They all do it quite superficially though, clearly there's a certain depth before hell begins :max:

I think that Thrik has gone through a lot of changes since that post. He probably joined an ashram and took up the saffron robes, maybe went on a mission to far away countries where he used his spiritual insight to help impoverished people. Perhaps there were common folk he met while there who showed him the importance of idle conversation, how life changing ideas can sometimes come to the forefront in nonrelevant banter like flowers springing from the muddy earth. Yes, I think that Thrik now is a kindly being who would join us in our reveries.

At least, I hope so. :max: Otherwise, it would be like going to the bar to visit your friends and having a cop burst in and arrest you for not having an intelligent enough conversation...

;)

• 3 weeks later...
But where is the middle of space/time?

One can also fold by putting something in a blender and beating it at low speed, but I haven't found a bowl big enough to hold the universe. :dozey:

You and your cookery banter Zoom.

I really want to see you and Gordon Ramsay going at it in a future episode of Kitchen Nightmares, however two problems:-

1) I suspect your cooking isn't bad

2) Ramsay says this series is his last

For the record the British version of Kitchen Nightmares is better (in my opinion), I hate the way they have to add all sorts of dramatic mood music in the American version.

Aww...thanks. :max:

For the record, I don't have to be on Kitchen Nightmares because I'VE FREAKING LIVED IT, man! If you'd seen one tenth of what I have, you would never go out to a restaurant again, but stay at home and make your own dinner (supper) out of a box, if necessary. Microwave food would sound really tasty, all of the sudden...

Unless you're in Phoenix Oregon, and you stop at Debby's Diner. :dozey: Go on in. They're totally safe.

Oh man are we talking about Hell's Kitchen? Geez Gordon Ramsey is haaaarsh! I've only seen bits and pieces of him yelling at people on Masterchef USA but it was enough. :eek:

He reminds me of how chefs used to be when I started cooking, back in 1986. (Yes, McCoy, you were ONE year old when I made my first omelette.) ;) Those guys were mean.

One of my first chefs was also named Ramsey (no relation.) That f*cker would walk up on the line and grab the gravy out of the steamtable, taste it and toss it out. When you have tickets working. That need gravy. 'Make some more.' Have a nice day.

I had an advantage, though. I'd already been exposed to navy and marine corps drill instructors. :dozey: Takes a lot to make me cry.

Archived