Home

Any good...

OmegaNothing

I live in Sweden so I had to import from US. I haven't played a single MMO before SWG. If you have the cash to spare I think you should try to import it. But if you have a small wallet I think you could wait some more.

The game is very good I think, but it can get a lot better.

I think this is a great game! Worth my time an money. I've been a long time Star Wars fan for many years and It's been like a dream come true. I was playing yesterday with a friend that I had met online. We arrived at Lake Retreat on the Planet of Naboo. I went down to the lake side and it was so beautiful! It was the scenery in "Attack of the Clones" were Anikan get married to the Senator. Just like the movies! I couldn't believe it! And this is only one of hundreds of places that are represented in the game. And it is only getting better everyday! If you are a Star Wars fan this game is for you. My only warning is: Like me I am addicted to this game! I think about it all the time. You'll definitely want to spend some time playing this game and seeing all that there is to see and do!

The game is great I admit. During my younger days I played MUDs. Textbased online RPG. The predecessor for todays graphical MMORPGs. Back then I always thought a game like SWG would be awesome. I played a fair share of a Star Wars MUD which was pretty neat. I always pictured the places, the laser duels. Now I don't have to do that, cause SWG does all that!!! Its soo sweet. So far I have only been on Tatooine. I gotta visit the other planets also.

I haven't played any MMO like EQ, AC, DAOC, so SWG is my first. Its a very good experience. Some bugs are still around, the framerate is a couple of FPS in the populated areas, but aside from that the game is fantastic. And it gets better with every improvement the devs make, soooo sweet.

Ajo79, you seem to find a lot of time to post here though you have the game. If it's as good as you tell why aren't you playing now :D

It sounds good on paper and comes better everyday at least until I get it and have to face the truth. Now all I can do is carry on in eve since my copy is stuck in Germany. I can imagine the UPS guys playing the game like no tomorrow. Hope they will fix some more bugs till I get it...

Hehe, so it may seem. I was here 3 times yesterday. Before I started my daily SWG session, then during the server downtime, then after I had stopped playing for the day, about 2am tonight.

I had SWG running for 13 hours yesterday, the day before that 15 hours. But that thats a little low I know ;) I'll try to do better today. I'm up early today 9.15 so the chances are I can make a realy long session today :)

Archived