Home

Froobuk's Hidden Talent!

Xx_Patman_xX

I should have listened to you people. :D I was way into planning out my character before the game came out, and now I have an entirely different outlook on my character... well sorta. I still plan on being a Pikeman and probably working all the way to Master. However I plan on only picking up that XP along the way and on hunting trips. My main thing now will be... COOKING! Yes, Froobuk has quit a knack for cookin. So here are my grand plans... once again.

I plan on opening up a restaurant. Corzip has already agreed to build me a Large Corellian House Style II. I will use the first floor as the restaurant, the basement as the witchen, and upstairs as my living quaters. Iam afraid if I have vendors, people will buy food in excess. They will treat it as a grocery store rather than a restaurant. So my plan is to have data terminals which will be menus. Once people select the one drink, entree, side order and dessert they want they will tell me (or any other waiters) what they want. So here is what I need.

- Waiters. Anyone can be a waiter. All I need from a waiter is someone who is honest and responsible. Someone who I give permission to access the refrigerators and take the food to the customers.

-Possibly another Chef. I dont know if DirtyWombat aka Ellam, is still planning on being a chef. If so that would be great and we could be co-owners.

During the summer I can manage the restaurant pretty well. However when school starts back up, I wont be able to play on weekdays. So I will definetly need someone to be able to be there on weekdays and act as a waiter.

Iam sure I have forgotten a ton of other stuff and I will be updating this post later. So in conclusion I will make a list of eventual furniture I will need for the Restaurant.

-At least 10 chests to act as refridgerators.

-At least 10 sets of cafe tables and chairs.

-4 data terminals for the menus. Drinks, Entres, Side Orders and Desserts.

-Food Crafting Station

-Plenty of potted plants and torches to act as decoration.

-Speakers. These are only loot/rewards from NPCs. Iam not quit sure how they work but it would be awesome to have the Folk song playing quietly in the background.

Tell me what you think!

Hmmm, sounds difficult to do. Because I don't think anyone wants to stand in a game-restaurant all the time while paying $15 a month. Your idea isnt very realistic.

Maybe you can get a dancer somewhere so that people actually stay in your restaurant to heal their mind wounds (or whatever they are called). In the meantime they would order some food.

I don't know where you could get a dancer though....:)

RPing a waiter can actually be more fun than you think. I RPd a bartender on the official RP boards for a little while, and it was awesome. People would come into this guys cantina, order a drink, and I'd make it while they carried out their story.

I don't know...maybe it's just me.

He could have musicians for the Mind pool.

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

It takes so much to do so little doesn't it Wraith?

If you have reached large houses, and you were the furniture guy, is Ka'lar working up furniture now?

well .. uhm i havent seen ka'lar in over 5 days now... he is still stuck at houses 1.... i have furniture 1, factory 1, houses 3.

ok I have been working on my musician tree I have a fizz right now and I'm working at getting the sw2 song, a.k.a. cantina song.

So I'll gladly be one of the musicians and mabye the =A= band will come in time to time. ;) P.S. oh and sorry I haven't been around much I was at summer camp but I will be on as usual again.:D oh, and I'm a Rebel!!!

Maaajor problem with all these rebels in the PA... there is a Imperial COMMAND center north of our probable base on Naboo. And its not a outpost, its a freakin command center. /huge. Anyways all Rebels will have to avoid coming in from the north, the most convient way.

Anyways, addressing the musician thing, I was thinking about using speakers instead, I dont know why, its just that space will be tight as it is...

And Reaps, the idea of a bouncer is good. I want this Restaurant to be sorta classy and you could keep the riff raff out. Although most of us know a bouncer really has no purpose in this gmae becuase people would have to except your duel.

yeah well I'm an imp and I go covert most of the time and walked right past it; so that will help us. AND how do speakers work, I know I've seen them but we're gonna have the =A= band com time too time and I would love the speakers and Xx_patman_xX since your the leader of the =A= band you'll be taking care of that stuff. :D

Patman? You have inspired me, I get my copy tomorrow, and i wanna be a chef. Could you help me out along the way? And i have a question, i thought that this PA was a neutral one. guess i wasnt clear on that.

yes we are but some are rebels you can be what ever you want, but the PA itself is neutral.:D I'm rebel as are some of the others Opa, Arina, just to name a few. and there's one imp I know of so far, Reaper.:disaprove anyway we are almost allways covert that way we dont ahve to kill each other and neither will npc's.:D

Yay I insipired someone! Not only will I help you but ill be glad to offer you a job at the restaurant. Also, I have found a spot for the Restaurant. It is a 3 minute walk east from Theed. Once PLayer Owned cities get put in I will move it south down to our city. :)

Archived