Home

Vega's Armor & General Store

dow_30

In the next day or two I will change my house into a general store. I will stick mostly armor, but general items such as power-ups and droid batteries as well. If anyone would like to place items on my vendor (when in place) let me know.

If anyone needs some items offered let me know. The vendor will also be able to buy items I believe, but I am not sure.

I will be in contact with you soon regarding the armor. Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere Rori just exploring. :)

I have a couple of other items on the agenda as well, but I will be in touch. Also I have tons of hide to give to you. :)

I have not been able to set up the shop because Starsider has been down. I ran back to my house this morning to pay my maintenance but I had to zoom to work before I could do anything else. IF SS is up I will be there making armor tonight around 9:30.

See you in-game.

Now that my house is now in our neighborhood i'll be spending a lot of time on corellia and our neighborhood. So, i would greatly appreciate a general store- that way I won't have to run into town for misc. stuff.

Thanks for the armor, it rocks! Chitin armor is soo 1337! -lol; there's always something better than what you have.

than Mabari and Bone. It also provides both melee and enrgy protections. It is best against kinetic atacks. Again, the better the armor the more it effects your HAM bar though. Several armorers have posted on the board that while higher level armors are available (Tantel, Padded, Ubese, and Composite) that Chitin will be the most used armor because of the quality/ham trade-off. Tantel is only three pices (the armor Lando wore in ROTJ), Padded, Ubese (which is what Leia wore dressed as a bounty hunter, and I have not seen composite.

What is everyone's strategy for getting Crafting Experience? As in: My brother is getting annoyed with having to craft so many damned pistols and weapon power-ups becasue he cannot get enough Bone and Hide to craft Bone Armor. Plus, I think he is kind of lazy. Is there a trick or strategy for grinding that experience out faster? Or is he stuck where he is?

He has Engineering IV, Tailoring III, Survey IV and no business.

Maybe I did not stress the part about him being LAZY. He cannot afford a harvestor of ANY sort. He is usually in the company of 3K Credits, rarely anymore than that. I would tell him that he is stuck making crappy blasters nobody wants... I would also tell him that once he actually DOES make it to droid engineer, even less poeple will want his crappy droids. I gues he is stuck.

Archived