Home

Help with glow thing

Sorry if this is a stupid post but I wanna know anyway...

I bought a glow name when the store was up, and I read that we still have the glow names. When I went to see if it was the same, the right code for the glow was in, and when I checked one of my posts I didnt have the glow?

Is this a problem or am I jsut being stupid and not doing something right?

I think it is becuase these forums (Help and Feedback) and maybe some others, have been updated. This means they don't support Glowy names anymore. But if you go to another forum that hasn't been updated (e.g. the Monkey Island forum) you glow name will be in those posts. (I have one too, and it doesn't show here, but it does show in the MI discussion adn some others.)

But once they are all updated, the glow names will be compeltely gone :(

I was just going to point out that there is no option in the usercp to turn your own glow off or change it's colour (I can't get rid of this awful red glow), but I presume Matt is already working on it. =)

You mean..I'm stuck with no no glow name for an ndefinite and possibly infinite ammount of time?

:eek:

:p

But with the RPG teaser in the control panel,and my love of RPG's..

I think LF is going to rock more than any other forum to date.:D

Originally posted by Tyrion

You mean..I'm stuck with no no glow name for an ndefinite and possibly infinite ammount of time?

:eek:

:p

But with the RPG teaser in the control panel,and my love of RPG's..

I think LF is going to rock more than any other forum to date.:D

I'm not sure about the RPG thing. I would actually prefer no mod. I liked the old LF. :(

Archived