Home

New character where should I start?

BobaWP

Well it would help to know what profession you desire to go into. I would suggest either Coreilla or Naboo. OUr PA city is in Coreilla and members that are often on Coreilla include (in game names) Giles Deathstalker, grask, Vega, Keldor, and Garrison that I know of if you want Naboo then you can see Murahsu, Corzip, Thew, and Vessen

It all depends on what you want to do I personally would suggest Coronet, Coreilla but if not then Moenia, Naboo

Hey what about me? :(

Heheh, I' m j/k. I'm all over the place and usually, I'm not on any one planet for particularly long. Though I have been spending a lot more time on Rori lately. It's a nice little spot with hardly anyone on it. :)

Coronet is a good place to start though. :)

Originally posted by BobaFettWp

I just need some help getting used to the game, like how to set waypoints and add abilities to the tab and stuff and i'd like to know where everyone is. (and maybe you know give me the hook up) lol j/k

Ok that is my friend who needs that. Im going to be a master marksman and scout(figure it out yet :/). Right now im a expert pistoleer some carbine and some advanced ranged weapon support. So if you could please tell me where I could meet somone who could help me gain XP I would be most greatful.

Archived