Home

Official "I got the game"-Thread

Com Raven

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked every place you said and i can't find it!!!

I preordered it form blockbuster but they said it comes out the 18th. I've been waiting 4 it for ages, and the day it finally comes out i can't find it!!!! i'm so pissed off at everyone and am seriously about to kill myself. i live in Dallas/Ft. Worth tx. someone tell me where it really is. before i kill myself:mad:

I got it i got it I finally got the game,I got it at a local store called software ect. in the mall I picked it up right when they opened lol.The guy there said there were not sussposed to start selling the game till today and whatever store is there were making a mistake .I am soooo excited anyway I will post my imperssions later toaday myabe If I can get myself away from the game lol .:D :D :D :D :D.

Walmart, Target, K-Mart, EB, Best Buy, MediaPlay ... all were either sold out or hadn't received their stock yet.

Dejected, I took my kid to Toys R Us. While browsing around their video games section the stock boy brought out 20 copies.

The 'happy dance' soon followed. Stayed up 'till 3 AM playing it. Went to work at 6.

DP

I got it and this game blows my mind. It is so much fun!! Oh I got mine at Gamestop in Westboro Massachusetts even though I have a feeling most people shouldnt have to hard of a time finding the game now:D

Got mine at EB yesterday. It was scary!! The guy asked if I had pre-ordered my copy and I said no...and he told me I should looking at me kinda sideways. I almost collapsed...luckily he was just messing around and he gave me the 4th last copy of the 50 they had outside of pre-orders!! It blew my mind.

I got it at GameStop along with the last guide on June 16, at 3:24 pm :)

I'm not lying about that time either :o

I had my little sister call around town to see who gets it in while I went to work for my neighbor for the day. BestBuy, Target, and Wal-Mart didn't get it until the 17th. TRUs didn't get it until the 18th. Blockbuster and Hollywood video did not get it until the 19th. I couldn't wait much longer. She finally found GameStop in the yellow pages and they said they'd get it in at 2 pm. I headed home at 2, ate lunch (after working non-stop for 5 hours, yes, I needed to eat before I headed out) washed up (had wood stain all over my clothes and body, couldn't leave like that either) and talked online with that special someone. Had to say what I must before I got this game.

I was right, it is hard to decide which to do. Talk to her or play KotOR. Don't worry, this game isn't that good that I'd blow her off for it :p Although, I do like it much more than Dark Forces, my previous all time favorite game. :) High praise from some guy most of you don't even know!

Grrrr, bear with me and my long posts. Don't worry, I'll get lazy soon, even when talking about this game :p

I got it in the mail yesterday-saturday.....my sister came in to work (we both work at the same place) and i asked if it came and she said it did. :D when i got off work at 8, went home, tore open the package, popped it in the xbox, set up my character, and played for 5 hours STRAIGHT, minus supper, which didn't last too long. =] best game ever? hell yeah.

the battle system is pretty nice, since it requires you to use strategy, and you can see your opponents health meter. my head hurts, haven't played a game straight like that in so long...must get some rest so i can play all day again tomorrow. :D

got mine 2 days ago at best buy in kent, wa. figured i'd give it a try to pass some time, little did i know i would get so hooked! so far 5 hrs into it, i'm trying to kick arse in pazaak and win duals!! what an awesomely huge game! :fett:

Archived