Home

Official "I got the game"-Thread

Com Raven

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey i got my xbox in nov and i got knights og the old republic as my first game i love it im on the star forge its great im playing female darkside, and once im done im gonna ply it again lol i love it!!

and i gotta do some of these smeile thing as there cool lol :ben::saberr::saberb::slsaber::duel::dsaber::newbie::darthx:sithm:

Got mine on amazon just after xmas. saw kotor2 being advertised, that looked good so I fugured id play the first one before buying the sequel.

My godamn laptop is one the blink though so Im not playing it for maybe a week unitl I get it back form the repair shop.

Originally posted by CTOAN

I think we need a PC KOTOR II version of this thread for all of us poor PCers...

we can do this ;)

Or a confirmed release date would be nice...

:cool:

Official site says Febr. 5. but that's the date they are shipping the game. Check with your local store :)

• 1 month later...

I picked up the 2003 Game of the Year for the RPG genre on Wednesday December 8, 2004. By that time of course it was already a platinum seller but it only cost me $19.99 at Best Buy. :D I've never been a heavy duty gamer but KotOR really struck a chord with me and I couldn't stop playing it.

Hmmm... don't know if I will be able to hold out long enough to let the price for TSL drop before buying it, now that I know how good the game is...

To buy or not to buy... that is the question

***pulls hair out in frustration ***

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got my copy... Im a late bloomer to this game. Im not much of a fan of RPG's because they can be boring and take too long. Still this one is immerssive and has a excellent storyline deserving of the name Star Wars. My only gripe is that it is really laggy and buggy no matter what settings I use... and yes I have more than the minimum requirements!

Really I just want to get of Taris! See more of those awesome movies, etc....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I got KotOR I & II from play.com last christmas, I finished them quite quickly and it looks like i've missed alot of stuff so now i'm playing them again, lol.

It's like a movie, you have to see it over and over to learn more about it. In KOTOR, you try different things and end up getting different results.

• 2 months later...
i got a real bargin on mine i got kotor1 and 2 for $16 of one and the other free it was great but then again knowing the guy that provided canderous voice also made it easier we got two copies for $16 just because the guy reconised us from the game we liked it a lot

I'm highly jealous -_-. I'm looking for a good deal of both games for the pc.

Archived