Official "I got the game"-Thread

Com Raven

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jedi Disat

i dont think its worth buying unless u have xbox live to download stuff. i rented it and beat it in about 36hours.

Uhm, yeah, I guess so...

What are 36 hours of fun compared to a few downloadable items anyway?

Seriously, what the hell do you expect from a console game? Most are at 15-20 hours of fun...

• 2 months later...

Beat in in 36 hours...35 hours...???? U didnt get the full experience...i know people who play 70+ hours and try to do everything, and explore everywhere... and besides its a good game to restart to try diferent skills and classes and feats, and team members, and force powers, and....yeah u get the point ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Bought mine the day after Christmas (got an X-Box as a gift...only thing I asked for)! Have put in about 18 1/2 hrs. in three days(despite the protestations of my wife). Three words: 1) Best 2)

Game 3) ever. Oh, yeah: bought it at Blockbuster. 30 bucks for a

used copy, and it plays just as well as a new one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

well im cheep i rented kotor from blockbuster and beat it lol

i had to rent it twice but i beat it in 12 days playing non-stop

awsome game i liked it so much im in this forum :)

the only thing that made me slow my pace was the tile puzzle,

(one of the last puzzles) since i was in a hurry i didnt get the datapad saying to do the h thing so i checked online and solved the puzzle , but thats the only help i got the rest i did on my own

anyways im with bastilas ex-man ( me being the current boyfriend:) all i wanted 4 cristmas was an x-box and thats all i got lol....oh yea and some socks i really didnt need lol

anyways i got bastila to play naked pretty much the whole game, eat ur heart out wife! lol i told my wife "if u looked like bastilla 4 one day ud get laid everyday"

then i slept in the couch 4 a week lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived