Home

Help wanted for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 fan movie

Lindsey

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok listen up, Tomorrow which is thursday, we start filming the first scene, I need about 14 people to show up and help. A lot of them will need clone trooper skins, 2 people will play yoda and jango fett, one person will play a sith. Filming starts at 7 pm PST, and i need all people to have the clone trooper skins. the server will have a password, plz check back here for admin amadalas password, and this server will have duelers mod 1.3 running on it so you need that too. Plz show up!!

Um, there's not much point in having a password if you want it to be posted on a public forum, so I won't have a password. I can let you have the server say from 7PM Pacific (9PM Central, 10PM Eastern) until say 11PM Pacific (1AM Central, 2AM Eastern), but then all the regular players will want to get back to playing. I will be there at the start to enable cheats, but I won't be available the whole time. You can change to duel_kaminoan by calling a vote.

Alright I already told Lindsey this that I am more or less only busy at night on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-8:30 APPROX Pacific time. I have a logic class during that time and cannot come. If you want me to come in when I get home from class which differs all the time, especially tomorrow because I have a class, let me know.

I will take whatever role you want me to but please post if you still want me to come.

BigTeddyPaul

Its ok if you show up a little late, but we are not doing the biggest scene tonight, I have never done this before, so we are going to start filming at the beginning of the movie in the deathstar level, then the yavin ffa level, then if time permits, the battle between jango and a jedi. For best effects, we need about 10 to 14 players for the scenes, and at times, some people will need to briefly leave the game to produce that neat flash of green light and to move the story along. Note: you will all need clone trooper costumes (which you can find at jk2files.com) and have a jedi skin picked out from the list of skins that came with the game (only 8 people in the scene tonight can be jedi, plz dont pick luke, you can also use some of the skins from the mandorian skin pack). To Admin Amadala, plz enable all levels besides the sand arena 2 and kamanio level. Everyone plz show up who read this message!! :D

Which Clonetrooper skin? I need a direct link to the one Lindsey's referring to, because there are about 5 on jediknightii.net (although those cannot be d/led cause the files server is down) so please don't just say "the one on jk2files.com" or something.

I downloaded a good one that had a clone trooper and clone pilot, but this guy told me it was the wrong one. He told me where I could get the better one but jediknightii.net is down so I could not get that one he told me to get. I was going to tell him how did he know that was the right one for the movie but then he left.

Originally posted by boinga1

Confirmed: I can't find the server. I'll check back in 10-20 minutes, but if I can't find it, I'm sorry Lindsey. I'll try to get with you next session.

Same here buddy. I cou;dn't find any of them. :(

Ok, first of all, a big sorry to all who came tonight as my friends motion capture card went crazy on us and wasnt fixed until it was too late. So, filming will be tried again on Monday at 7 pm PST. Hopefully we will have better luck this time. So try to get the last 13 people signed up and ill see you monday. Oh, and the server was until the name Movie Filming in Progress, not a chop shop server, I found this out a half hour later. So whoever reads this come!!

Archived