Home

Help wanted for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 fan movie

Lindsey

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking a little about what's going on so far (what we rehearsed last night), particularly the scene where Jango shoots the swamp troopers. I thought it might be easier to do this using several smaller scenes. We could show Jango running, then the swamptroopers around the corner. Then we could change the camera to show the troopers shooting ("hey, you there!"). Then another change, show either Jango dodging or standing still as the shots miss. We could get a closeup of him sniping. We shoots three times. The camera looks back at the troopers. They are dead.

This would be much easier than having Jango really snipe them. We film the first scene up through when he sees the tropers.

Then we would film the troopers shooting. Then we would film the closeup of Jango. The troopers could be down the hallway shooting at him, but he would not have to shoot them.

Alternately, I suggest we get te troopers at low health, then line them all up so Jango can take all three out with one shot!

Good idea, the movie will be made up of shots just like that. It turns out that that motion capture card broke down due to the fact that my friend has the only chipset that makes the card malfunction. Luckily, the website had a fix for the problem and the card works fine now, we should have no more problems :o

Originally posted by AdminAmidala

Future movie making will take place at the Chop Shop Duelers Mod 1.3 Test Server, IP address 12.225.192.16, NOT the main Chop Shop server. May I suggest you make the movie during the day on the weekend, rather than a weeknight. More people will be able to show up. And please make sure you have everything ready and working.

YES! THE QUEEN TAKES A STAND!-Claps-

I will probly use a weekend day to shoot the battle at geonosis that requires 32 players, however, the smaller scenes can be shot on tuesdays and thursdays evenings. Oh, by the way, we will need two more custom levels-Corusant Promenade (duel level), and Duel of the fates (known as dotf, ffa level). It also came to mind that Zell (who plays Jango Fett in the movie) has managed to set up a server, if Admin Amadala wants to use her server for other players, perhaps we could use Zells, although im not sure if his works yet, he and Amadala were discussing it last night before the motion capture card went down.

I will probly use a weekend day to shoot the battle at geonosis that requires 32 players, however, the smaller scenes can be shot on tuesdays and thursdays evenings. Oh, by the way, we will need two more custom levels-Corusant Promenade (duel level), and Duel of the fates (known as dotf, ffa level). It also came to mind that Zell (who plays Jango Fett in the movie) has managed to set up a server, if Admin Amadala wants to use her server for other players, perhaps we could use Zells, although im not sure if his works yet, he and Amadala were discussing it last night before the motion capture card went down.

P.S, I have a hotmail account now, so if you must talk to me in private, my email address is lindseymr7@hotmail.com

Do you mean DOTF Version 2? Done by Shadriss and another guy?

And...do we have 32 people? I mean, it's hard to find playing servers that large.

Also...just for the record...what's my guy's name (the prisoner skin/sith guy)?

The motion capture card has been fixed!! Filming is to begin tomorrow at 7 PM PST. We will be using the duelers mod test server provided by Chop Shop. I am currently writing up a script for all the actors in the movie-however, swamp troopers and droids will simply be asked to attack something :D . People playing the roles of jango fett, the sith guy, and the 2 jedi of the 8 jedi members in the film that play a bigger role that props will get certain directions to follow. So plz show up and play swamp troopers and jedi!! Everyone!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by Lindsey

all you need is the yoda kinja skin which you can find at jediknightii.net and jk2 files.com.

Note: I now have a script written on the computer, email me at lindseymr7@hotmail.com for it, its in microsoft word format. Filming starts around 7 PM PST.

Can't you just post it up here? It would save you a lot of time, instead of sending it to everyone. ;)

Your joking right legameboy, you can always flip back to previous pages of the thread and check them!

I had already checked them, but there was lots of talk about the Movie-Server and CTF-FFA and other servers so I had gotten confused and needed to make sure I would find the right server.

Oh, and thank you for the I.P. address AdminAmidala. :)

EDIT: Oh, lol here is was under my nose just under a different name. I'm sorry for being so pathetic. :(

Archived