Home

Help wanted for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 fan movie

Lindsey

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im looking too, amadala seems to have disappeared or something, cause there are no servers under chop shop or movie servers. If you see her tell her to PLEASE get the server up and running. To all members of the movie, go to chop shop 1 hit saber kills.

Which one? Only one shows up for me, and it's the Chop Chop realistic saber damage server.

P.S. at Lindsey, Do you have MSN Messenger? If not, it would help if you got it so we wouldn't have to post so much in LucasForums, and you could help clear stuff up that I am confused about. :D

It wouldn't let me in. It gave me an error of something like:

Getservercommand error: a reliable command that was cycled out

Whatever that means. I will keep trying.

EDIT: Lindsey I just want to let you know I didn't have tha kamino place so I waited 20 minute to download it and then another thing came up that I needed which required 11 hours to download. I wasn't going to wait.

BigTeddyPaul

Let me clear up some confusion. Movie filming will take place on the server called "Chop Shop Movie Studio", IP address 12.225.192.16. Unless there is a technical problem, the server is always running. There is just one little detail: the server uses a non-standard port, and the port sometimes changes. Most JK2 servers use port 28070 at whatever IP address they are using. For instance, the main Chop Shop server's full address is 64.246.58.228:28070, which means IP address 64.246.58.228, port 28070. However, the Chop Shop Movie Studio might use port 33011, or 12.225.192.16:33011, or some other port. If the server crashes, a utility program restarts it, but usually at a different port. So the server might be using a different port the next time you try to connect. This causes a problem if you add the server to your Favorites list. If you add the server to your Favorites but then the port changes, you will just see the IP address listed, not the server name, and your Favorite wont work because the port is wrong. The solution is simple: DON'T USE YOUR FAVORITES LIST TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER! Use one of these methods:

1) When you get to the opening main screen of the game, the one that says Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Play Rules Controls Setup, bring up the console (shift and ~) and type

\connect 12.225.192.16

2) If for some reason that doesn't work, go to Play, Join Server, Source:Internet, Game:All, Type: All, View Empty: Yes, View Full: Yes, then click Get New List. Click the Server Name heading to order them alphabetically, then look for the Chop Shop servers in the section that begins with plain (no color) server names. You'll find all three Chop Shop servers in the "C"s.

Awww man, I missed the last shootings. Not the very last I know, I just know I missed my Jango part theme. :( Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait untill next scene, at least I get to be something... I guess *Beats himself up for missing last time when movie server was up and he missed it*

Next filming will be this coming Monday at 7 pm PST. Someone else had to do jango, but we were pressed for time and the kamino fight scene didnt come out too well. So we will be doing that over. In the meantime, please ask people to join out project, as we will be doing the battle at geonosis this monday, we will need 31 people to show up that have droid skins-which you can find here http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=1018

Plz use only this battle droid skin in the movie!

Originally posted by Lindsey

Next filming will be this coming Monday at 7 pm PST. Someone else had to do jango, but we were pressed for time and the kamino fight scene didnt come out too well. So we will be doing that over. In the meantime, please ask people to join out project, as we will be doing the battle at geonosis this monday, we will need 31 people to show up that have droid skins-which you can find here http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=1018

Plz use only this battle droid skin in the movie!

The jediknightii.net file server is down, Lindsey...so no one can download the model from that link.

EDIT: Look at the little post below and guess.

Its Me Yun From the server......I was the one who asked to participate in the sandarena and hopefully other parts of the movie...I enjoy your movie work and would like to participate in any other movie work you do......Thankyou for listening to me.

Yun

Originally posted by XIII the Ninja

Dude, I am going to cut off your pecker, throw it in a meat grinder, feed the remains to my pet gopher Stevey, and then kick your ass!

Don't turn this into a flame war my loveable friend, because I honestly don't feel like mopping the floor with your face ^_^

Now let's act like this never happened, and if you still want to make fun of me, privet message me.

Archived