Home

Help wanted for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 fan movie

Lindsey

Please refrain from flaming here, this thread is for the movie only.

Note, Lagameboy sent me an email saying that forcemod 2 had some stuff we could use, so I'm looking for a person that could host a small server with forcemod 2 that can hold 6 to maybe 12 people as Chop Shop runs duelers mod 1.3.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THERE IS A REASON I AM DOING THIS IN CAPS. EVERYBODY WHO SIGNED UP ON THIS FORUM MUST COME TO THE SERVER ON MONDAY. Lindsey, since we do not have 32 people we can just use who ever happens to be there at the time of the shooting despite the fact they did not sign up but I have never seen the server that full.

OK just so there is no confusion, the next movie shoot will be at THE MAIN CHOP SHOP FFA-CTF SERVER, the 32-player server at 64.246.58.228 on Monday, August 4 at 7PM Pacific, 8PM Mountain, 9PM Central, and 10PM Eastern. Lindsey said we don't need Duelers Mod for these scenes, so it will be easier for people to participate. You just need the sandarena2 map here: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4778

and the battledroid skin here: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4786

This file has the correct Geonosis-type battledroids. Please download these files NOW if you don't have them, don't wait until everyone else is trying to get them Monday night. This will be the FINAL movie shoot on the big server, no matter what happens or doesn't happen, so this is your last chance to be in the big battle scene. Tell a friend!

Ok, I made a trailer of the movie which can be found on Kazza. I know its stupid but the trailers 20 mbs and too big to send as an email attachment. If one of you with a bright idea downloads it, send it to files@jediknightii.net or jk2files.com-The file name is Star Wars Hackers Delight Trailer and is in MPG Format. If one of you has an idea how I can move this whale of a file, let me know.

See you Tomorrow!!

P.S-my user name on Kazza is Lindseymr.

Kazaa is also in Illigal trade mark and has been sued numourse times untill the FBI has come into cahoots (SP) with them, now everything you download becomes tracked, your better off with something like a bit torrent, although most sites are ghosts so their practicly impossible to find.

KAZAA is not illegal. If it was it would be taken off the internet in a heartbeat. People transferring copyrighted products that you did not pay for are illegal! The act of ripping off companies is illegal not the file sharing program itself. That is an abbrieviated reason but that is the reason.

BigTeddyPaul

This is screwed up! If so many people are going to be extras, They will just fill up the server, leaving no room for the full time actors or Lindsey the director. And they are just needed for that one scene right? Cause i need to know if we are just filiming th battle of Geo or other scenes tonight. I just dont want the server full of extras. I dislike some of them. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE THE FILIMING!

OK I DISLIKE SOME OF THEM, I HATE ONE OF THEM1

Master Spectre! He is mad cause of what stated above and the fact that i keep repeating it. Pleas do something about him. He is an ******* so can we like make him leave if he starts any ****.

I cant take much more of this, one person will read the server messages and go I wanna be in the movie, what do i do, they go crazy. I am getting tired of it. Its hectic.

hi all.

i'm a subadmin at chop shop, and will be happy to help out with anything you guys need me to do while this is going on.

as long as i'm able to... sometimes i have school or work late. other than that, i'll be avalable. :saberb:

DarthRhat

Ok, the final film date is thursday at 7 pm PST(this thursday, the seventh), we will be using the Duelers Test Server and we will be filming all the filler scenes. You will need the level Corusant Promenade, Duel of the Fates version 2, Sand Arena 2, the skin watto, and Duelers mod 1.3. I only need a few people this time, last nights filming was a bit difficult with the public players fooling around. So all the regular stars plz come-boinga 1, shadow fox, Mystic, and a few other people can come as long as they follow instructions-like the word OUT and Quiet! :)

Thursday at 7 pm PST, hope to see you there for the last filming.

Originally posted by AdminAmidala

Movie shooting tonight 7PM Pacific, 9PM Central, 10PM Eastern at the Chop Shop Movie Studio Server, NOT the main Chop Shop FFA-CTF server. Search for it by name or simply type /connect 12.225.192.16 in the console. You will need Duelers Mod 1.3 and the maps Lindsey listed above. Change maps by calling a vote.

AdminAmidala? :eek: I love your servers, they are great! [/nothing to do with the subject mode]

So you're creating a movie? Cool I'll head over there! If I can. :)

nice topic you started :)

im also working on a JK movie :) almost done...need some more MP scenes. and if ZeroXcape

WOULD COME ONLINE :mad: it could be up late this night...on jediknightii.net

but the guy seems to be vanished from the face of the earth :S

aah wel.... gl with your movie :) i know what a hasle it can be to record online......annoying n00bs..... i love "kick" :D

thanx to somebody i was able to record in peace with a small team :)

and i got a group-shot as bonus :p very silly/funny 1 :)

well like i said good luck and make the best of it :)

Sephyr "out"

Archived