Home

Apollo a hoax!!

Zygomaticus

Krkode.. You are REALLLY behind the times.. People have claimed that the moon landings were fake for ages. These same people think that Kennedy was shot from 27 different angles by a hit squad consisting of the CIA, Mafia, FBI, Free Masons, and Castro.

My reasons on how they were not faked: One of the Apollo astronaunts, forgot who, hit one hell of a golf shot on the moon. Now this is around the late 60's early 70's... Unless this guy was the 70s version of Happy Gilmore, that isn't BSed since you couldn't really edit video that well in that time

Originally posted by Clefo

My reasons on how they were not faked: One of the Apollo astronaunts, forgot who, hit one hell of a golf shot on the moon. Now this is around the late 60's early 70's... Unless this guy was the 70s version of Happy Gilmore, that isn't BSed since you couldn't really edit video that well in that time

Yes, the average person couldn't, but could the Government? :eek:

:D

Is it a Government wide conspiracy so that the United States will beat the Russian to it? Or an alian virus from a future infected a bunch of high end cameras and Space props and so the government decided to make use of the infected space props and make a fake moon missions? Or to prevent the War of OS, a Linux hacker sent a back a message to a top secret gargantuan computer inside of the Pentagon saying that unless they make it to the moon first the Russian born Liknokuff Software will win the war and the world will forever be under there tyrannical rule, but when they do fake the moon mission, they receive another message from the hacker saying that they only made the situation worse a bigger company named Microsoft just took over the world.

*coughs*

Here is my REAL opinion

NASA stealing 30 Billion is kinda stupid if you ask me, cause the Government monitors every penny the average american spends, why would a humongous government agency be any different?

Originally posted by Clefo

Cool! I never saw that! That must have been one hell of a shot! I mean besides the fact that it probably still hasn't landed! hehe

Was his swing a little slow though?

IMO, i beleive that they did land on the moon. Because if we didnt, we surely did by now. And yes, i am a supersticious person, therefore i believe in wild things....but i, for one, believe that we did land on the moon.

Also, those pictures could have been tampered with to put those "C"'s and crosshairs.....as the lotto says, "Hey you never know..."

*Insert X-Files theme*

I only looked over one picture and it was the "C" picutre. Stupid really, did you ever think that possibly the C was in the rock, and facing down, but when the ship landed it disturbed the rock, bringing the C up and leaving a C mark in the ground? *shakes head* I proclaim this thread "OUTDATED"

You mean we never really landed on the moon! :eek:

I suppose the next thing you're going to try to tell me is that there's no Santa Clause either! :(

The real question is wether or not Jimmy Hoffa was an unnamed astronaut on one of the apollo missions who was dropped of and now resides on the moon in a lunar lander module as part of an ultra-classified cover up for the Witness Protection Agency? ;)

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

The real question is wether or not Jimmy Hoffa was an unnamed astronaut on one of the apollo missions who was dropped of and now resides on the moon in a lunar lander module as part of an ultra-classified cover up for the Witness Protection Agency? ;)

Is that your way of hinting, G-man? ;)

I don't know what to think of this. I thought it was true until the past couple of years really got me thinking that it was a fake and we just wanted to beat the USSR on getting to the moon several times even though we didn't but claiming it that we did land there.

OK...let's put it this way...we DID land on the moon. Because we could not have all this fancy technology with Space Shuttles and stuff unless we had a lot of experience out there, therefore the only way we could have that is if we launched the rockets and made it to space, and once there why WOULDN'T we land on the moon, hmmm? And if we hadn't already been on the moon why aren't we still trying to go there? I mean there IS a lot we can learn from a near 0-gee surface...plus as they say the Human Race always needs to be...exploring. Earth has got boring to the normal man. And now the moon is getting boring too. So we've moved on, to Mars. Once we get all of the planets in our Solar System Explored, we'll move on to the anomalies in this system, and then once we pretty much know our whole system like the back of our hand we'll start exploring other ones. The Human Race will always need new lands to explore...always...

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Did anyone notice on that website the bit at the bottom, where the current owners say they now think the moon landings did happen?

Apparently, even the 'Apollohoax' people doubt the hoax theory. :D

I don't think they are trying to say we never went to the moon.

I think their point is that the very first mission was a hoax, made so that America could win the race against the Russians, which, Rhett points out, mightn't have been the case. Either way, America wanted to do something that could match Russia's feat of sending a man into space, and they wanted to match it fast...whether or not Armstrong was the first, in the end, I agree with Dash that man walked on moon. :p

Oh, and I personally think the first one was not a hoax too...

Archived