Home

pc release date

Jedi Master 007

It can't be late August. They have to complete the control configuration and finish up a few final touches before they can send it out to go gold.

I'd expect somewhere around September-November would be a reasonable time.

Originally posted by KaBuTaR

ahem...

i hate to burst bubbles here... but I've been checking regularly @ electronics boutique for the last month or two and every time they've told me the release date is december 5th...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *cries*

I hope it comes to Europe at the same times as the USA. It did for the X-Box version!

Oh man...either date seems an eternity again...patience is not going to work for me now...arggh!

Anyway,what can we do now?Shouting or doing anything else won't force LEC to release KotoR earlier,so why not we just sit here patiently and wait?

Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cry:

I hope it comes to Europa at the same times as the USA. I did for the X-Box version!

Uhm, the Xbox version comes at least one and a half months after US in europe...

yea i can almost gurantee somewhere from november1 to 15. i am pretty much studdying all about the art of game makin and they have to do at least 4-5 weeks of testing alone for something like what they are doin.

p.s. i wonder how often they will do patches if they even bother

Archived