Home

Battle

Seph

Originally posted by STTCT

Ya - I wish the battle challenge would pop up like the pm's do. Sometimes people don't even know you challenged them until they *happen by there PMS...

its happened to me quite a bit

Thats why I always have this page open:

http://www.lucasforums.com/battle.php?action=browse

I refresh it about every 5 minutes (somethimes more) to see if anyone has chalanged me:D

Anyone want to fight?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lil Killa

***** check your pm box luke i have chalanged u. no bets just a normal fight. *******

EDIT:

Never mind I have canceled the fight cause u were taking to long....... I am very impatiant:D

LOL. oh well... you would have won :p anyways, im not ganna be back till like tommorrow night, so dont challenge me. And ive gone up to level 4!!!!! YAY!

Originally posted by mike-windu

SON OF A BISCUIT! I challenged both iceman87, and Seph, and no replies. Waited for 2 freaking hours! Whats both ov your AIMs or MSNs so when we finally fight, i can speak to you?:mad:

Lol, sorry man, i wasnt on anymore.

icemaniac61087 -AIM

iceman02 - hotmail

forever_an_icemaniac -yahoo

Just a suggestion, why not sticky this thread? :] That way more people can see it and request for battles.

[Edit: I wasn't directing this message to you LK. It was more of a general thought which hopefully a moderator here could see, oddly as you may find it, some things don't revolve around you. j/k all in good humor. ; )]

Originally posted by SamFisher

That's why he said it was directed at anyMod, not you.

:rolleyes: didn't u see his EDIT? you know ppl ussually put them in there for a reason so stop treating me like i'm a dumb@$$:mad: I posted my message before he edited.

This thread is starting to sound like a dating service...

"Level 2'er seeks other Level 2's or 3's"

LOL

I wish that the battles...

were updated in more of a "chat room" fashion.

i wish you could not challenge someone unless they are ON LF. I couldn't tell you how many challenges I've deleted because someone challenged me in the middle of the afternoon when the last time i've been on was at like 6 am.

that it was a pop up like a pm.

thats it

I wish we could choose what our person looks like...ie clothing options.

Archived