Home

Battle

Seph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might not be my place to say anything guys but everyone who is hating on Sam should stop. We all realize what type of player he is and he admits it. There is no rule stating you have to fight "fairly" or anything like that. I just sense a lot of hate going on between people and I personally don't want to see it go any further. There have been people I do not like/hate on these forums but I have chosen not to respond or talk to them at all. Sam has spamed a lot and I haven't seen him do it a lot recently but I haven't checked. This is the responsibility of mods. Talk to a mod and let them deal with it if you have a problem.

I am in no way agreeing with what Sam is doing but besides the SPAM there is nothing wrong with it. Remember we are supposed to be buddies and this battle system is just supposed to be a game for fun.

Sorry if you do not agree with me or anything but there just seems a lot of negative energy for a game like this.

BigTeddyPaul

I agree with Paul. There is no need to take anger out on Sam if you've challenged him and lost. The battle system's just for fun. I've been pretty sick of this grudge anyone's got against SF. It's just stupid.

I mean, get a grip! Sure he spams at times, but is that any reason to hate him for winning against you? It isn't. It's just a substitute for reason. If you hate him so much, don't chat with, challenge, or reply to him. It's as simple as that.

Now, is there anyone who agrees with me?

I have a bongsaber! They call me, Darth Balls!!!

And SpamFisher is annoying because he spams an ungodly amount. If you could track his posts you'd see he has like 500 in the past week alone. He suckers newbies into battles, so they have a right to be mad at him. I'm mad at him because he posts lame sh*t and never posts more than a sentence per post and always gives an inane answer to everything. He simply spams for gil and it's annoying. And it's not just this forum. He's spammed the Help Center and was recently in the GB off topic forum spamming his one liners. Then he asks why people are mad at him... we explain why... and he continues to do the same stuff. Do the math.

Originally posted by topshot

I mean, get a grip! Sure he spams at times, but is that any reason to hate him for winning against you? It isn't. It's just a substitute for reason. If you hate him so much, don't chat with, challenge, or reply to him. It's as simple as that.

Now, is there anyone who agrees with me?

That doesn't only apply to Sam I have a few ppl with grudges against me, one was Sam but I don't think he has it any more:p I think we should get back on topic in this thread. This thread is for battle chalanges and requests not bitching about grudges and spam.

Originally posted by topshot

Hmmm. My mind tells me I have faced you before, but I'm probably wrong. I meant nothing by that.

I'm pretty sure ive fought u before and i'm pretty sure i beat u in 2 or 3 hits (not trying to brag) but your making me look like the coward that I am not in your sig. Please rephrase it or something.

Archived